300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement question

Hey guys, just wanted to ask a quick question here...I recently ordered a supp. which is Universal Animal M-stak, its all natural, has no drugs, and non-hormonal. I already e-mailed bodybuilding organizations that i'd like to compete in, and they said it was fine to use. I'm still working towards my career as a LEO, and I just wanted to make sure if any substances in it would put up a red flag or anything...not sure who to contact about this, if you guys can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

-R
    Federal Bureau of Prisons Correctional Officer
    Initial Application: 10/20/11
    Update Application: 12/07/11
    Inquiry for availability: 2/1/12
    BG Interview/Panel Interview/Fingerprints: 2/7/12
    Conditional Offier: 2/16/12
    Update Previous BI Paperwork: 2/27/12
    Medical/UA: 3/7/12
    Hired: 3/21/12!
    EOD: 4/9/12

the animal stack is completely natural and doesn't mess with your normal anabolic levels. it actually helps with the body's recovery process, protein synthesis and your body's ability to absorb injested protein. the M-Stack is good for getting over plateaus and helping your body increase muscle mass at a minimal level. Unless you are naturally big, cut or developed, I wouldn't use this with the expectation to compete in bodybuilding competitions. Unless it's a natural competition. Good luck though. i have used M-Stack with decent outcomes.
    "...and that was the second time I had crabs."
    "Stinks like sex in here."

Comment

most departments aren't interested in spending the money it takes to test your hormone levels anyways...they are more concerned with the 5 panel tests or 10 panel tests which are for narcotics.
      Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

JSD73 is completely right. Departments normally don't shell out the money for those tests because they are very expensive. the basic test for narcotics and recreational drugs is not to expensive and covers such a wide spectrum of substances that it's the more generally accepted version of testing.
        "...and that was the second time I had crabs."
        "Stinks like sex in here."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3066 users online. 156 members and 2910 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X