300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats a good meal replacement powder?

I always see meal replacement shakes that are flavored and I was wondering if there are any good types of meal replacement powders i could mix into a fruit smoothie or something. I need to lose alot of weight and im going to try to replace atleast one meal a day with some type of liquid meal. any suggestions?

i would just put a whole bunch of fruit into a blender or either use a protein shake with milk. i'm catholic and for lent, i had nothing but salad and water, all 3 meals UNLESS i knew i was going to use alot of energy for something then i would eat more energy, but lost 30 lbs in 40 days...salad and water rocks!!! just make sure you put your cheese in the salad, i also would grill chicken or steak and cut it up and put it in there for protein
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

If you're gonna follow an MRP diet you need to replace at least two of your meals with the shake and don't add anything else to it. I'd suggest Myoplex or Muscle Milk.
      Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Originally posted by mlane1352 View Post
        I always see meal replacement shakes that are flavored and I was wondering if there are any good types of meal replacement powders i could mix into a fruit smoothie or something. I need to lose alot of weight and im going to try to replace atleast one meal a day with some type of liquid meal. any suggestions?
        I guess Nutri-Slim is relatively expensive. I would rather just eat less calories in the form of food than pay more to make a smoothie with a supplement powder.

Comment

Originally posted by JSD73 View Post
          If you're gonna follow an MRP diet you need to replace at least two of your meals with the shake and don't add anything else to it. I'd suggest Myoplex or Muscle Milk.
          Two good picks both taste great.

Comment

Originally posted by mlane1352 View Post

myoplex is real good, try the myoplex light it has less calories in it. Just to let you know these meal replacements aren't going to make you lose weight. you still have to eat good clean foods throughout the day and WORKOUT. good luck
            Post clever signature here.....

Comment

just a side note.. i've been using Fitday to track calories and have been making my own meal replacements with optimum nutrition and fruit and have getting anywhere between 1700 to 2000 calories a day... but travel_light is correct.. you have to eat clean.. which this kinda helps you tailor what you eat based on percentages... and work out regularly to show results.

Comment

The BEST!!!

I've tried several different meal replacement shakes and my favorites are:

Cyto-Sport: Muscle Milk-(most flavors but peanut butter/choc, and choc mint are my favs)
                EAS: Myoplex-Mint Choc. Chip (the rest taste like chalk IMO)
                Optimun Nutrition:100% Gold Standard Whey-Double Choc. or Choc/Mint
                Natures Best: Isopure- PButter/Choc.

Go to www.rockhardnutrition.com and contact Jeff Cisneros. The prices are already great and if you are a certified LEO he'll take care of you if you mention Deputy C.Pratt referred you.
                "The world is a dangerous place; not because of those who do evil, but because of the good men that do nothing."
                -A. Einstein

“As a man thinks in his heart, so he is.”
                -(Proverbs 23:7)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4608 users online. 283 members and 4325 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X