300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross Training

Does anyone use Ross E.'s programs? I got Never Gymless two weeks ago and all I have to say is WOW! That book if FULL of great stuff. It has only been two weeks and I am already seeing great results. I highly recommend it for anyone, but especially people that are tired of doing the same old fitness routine. I was so tired of the daily grind of going to the gym to lift and then run. Oh how I hate running long distance all the time. The workout is different everyday, and it works your body as a whole. All of the material makes sense and seems very practical for this line of work. Check it out.

What does it involve? Could you give an example?
    --"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
    --"Run XC"

Comment

It is all based on bodyweight exercises. Variations of push-up. pull-ups, bodyweight squats, isometrics, and combining everything for conditioning. I am not doing it justice, it is very intense in a short amount of time.

Comment

Yes, I have been a follower of Ross' rotines for a few years now. I have The Underground Guide to Warrior Fitness, Infinite Intensity and Never Gymless.
        Never Gymless (as pofoperator said) is mostly bodyweight stuff (some of it very intense) and use of resisitance bands.
        Infinite Intensity (my personal favorite) uses dumbbells and sandbags, along with bodyweight work.
        Both programs are incredible!
        The great thing about Ross' plans are they are designed for a fighter, so I feel they are perfect for law enforcement-strength and conditioning is first, they are not bodybuilding routines. To describe them would be difficult, but some people compare them to crossfit (fairly accurate I guess).
        Anyone can go to www.rosstraining.com and ask questions of Ross or members and pick up plenty of info on the workouts and more.
        Last edited by brownj21; 05-09-2007, 01:02 PM.
        www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3435 users online. 215 members and 3220 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X