300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Vitamin

Just a quick question. i take the GNC Mens Mega Man multi vitamin once a day and i will say my urine is almost flourescent yellow, i think it would glow in the dark...

Now i assume this is just wasted vitamins being flushed from my system, is this normal? do all people who take vitamins have this? Does this multi have too much in it? (although mens health seems to really like it, and i trust a lot of their stuff)

Yuppers, that perfectly normal! I get it usually after my first or second time going to the washrrom after taking it. I drink loads of water so it isn't like that all day. Taking it after working out will prevent it from becoming as bad, as your body needs the most nutrients since you just spend an hour sweating everything out.

Comment

Perfectly normal. As a matter of fact, I had to take a urinalysis and they said, "Looks like you take multi-vitamins.". I take the Mega Man and I love them. My brother works at GNC and has for years and he said that most of their stuff is crap and doesn't work, but it sure sells good. He said the only real item they have that is very good and works, is the Mega Man vitamins. I just changed to the Sport version to see if I feel a difference.
      "In God we trust, all others we run NCIC"

Comment

ok cool. Yah it does become less and less throughout the day as i also drink a ton of water and therfore frequent the facilites, thanks guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5881 users online. 357 members and 5524 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X