Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey officer.com forum so quick thing before i go radio silent again, i came on here to see who was still responding to this thread and god damn im not surprised its the usual suspects (see what i did thete lol).

Anyways im having a good 2020. I got a possible fighr on sat. Dont worry nothing illegal. And then i got one on march 21st and another one on my birthday and which ever ones i got "scheduled" after (i really don't have a calender whatever ones i can ger to i fight in it).

Anyways the preparation for those fights is my main focus (so cardio and a bit of strength for the fittness aspects is my main focus which means A LOT of cardio and my cardio has gotten WAY BETTER) and theres a lot of bagwork and sparring (sparring is very important)

Now as of becoming a cop? That is something i will worry more about at the end of summer rather then now. Also there was a video my boy dwayne posted to show his followers that cops aren't so bad. He posted a video of a cop who looks real big, who is defending himself against a guy who is more scared to hit him then the cop is of hitting back lol. Now this officer was nice and he even took off his vest to level the playing fied lol. He did not even knock the guy out because he knew he didnt want no smoke from the cop. I give that cop the most respect.

But anyways bottomline.

BOXING EXPERIENCE FIRST (BACK UP CAREER)

THEN LAW ENFORCEMENT CAREER SECOND.
    Last edited by Khanraider97; 01-23-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by COMoparfan392 View Post

You must have missed out on the Does PI work help with prep for law enforcement career? thread, absolute gold.
      Yeah, that one delivers too...
      Last edited by Aidokea; 01-23-2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khanraider97 View Post
        Hey officer.com forum so quick thing before i go radio silent again, i came on here to see who was still responding to this thread and god damn im not surprised its the usual suspects (see what i did thete lol).

Anyways im having a good 2020. I got a possible fighr on sat. Dont worry nothing illegal. And then i got one on march 21st and another one on my birthday and which ever ones i got "scheduled" after (i really don't have a calender whatever ones i can ger to i fight in it).

Anyways the preparation for those fights is my main focus (so cardio and a bit of strength for the fittness aspects is my main focus which means A LOT of cardio and my cardio has gotten WAY BETTER) and theres a lot of bagwork and sparring (sparring is very important)

Now as of becoming a cop? That is something i will worry more about at the end of summer rather then now. Also there was a video my boy dwayne posted to show his followers that cops aren't so bad. He posted a video of a cop who looks real big, who is defending himself against a guy who is more scared to hit him then the cop is of hitting back lol. Now this officer was nice and he even took off his vest to level the playing fied lol. He did not even knock the guy out because he knew he didnt want no smoke from the cop. I give that cop the most respect.

But anyways bottomline.

BOXING EXPERIENCE FIRST (BACK UP CAREER)

THEN LAW ENFORCEMENT CAREER SECOND.
        Neither one of those is happening...

You're gonna need another option.

Comment

• Khanraider97
          Khanraider97 commented
          Editing a comment
          Quick question, you said "fights" but i never posted my fights in this forum. Unless you looked on sherdog. But even then theres only 2 real fights i posted on there, the birthday fight, and the UFL fight in VA? The birthday fight i won. And that 757 venue (UFL was at that venue) fight in VA i lost. But i was sparring with people who were WAY better then me in FL. So of course i learnt a little but got my *** kicked.

And neither of those videos are public on youtube i have to send you the link to watch it lol. All my bagwork, fight videos (both on the streetz with glovee on and the 2 i've mentioned) are on unlisted. So you must've looked on sherdog.
          Last edited by Khanraider97; 01-23-2020, 07:27 PM.

• Khanraider97
          Khanraider97 commented
          Editing a comment
          Whatever hombre, at this point you guys are trying a little too hard to get under my skin. Otherwise ya'll would have just stopped responding yesterday. And just left the thread alone. Sat, i should be in a gunzdownglovezup fight in the bronx and aparently ESPN is going to be there. I have no idea if its one of those interview documentary jawns or if this is becoming an actual sport. Either way this is a movement meant to stop and/or minimize shootings on the streets and if i win the fight over there. Then i am way more then ready for my fight in march. If i don't. More hard work and training (cardio and bagwork and specific drills).

Well Aidokea i didn't even get to fight bro. The guy running the jawn didn't know i was fighting in there and i told dwayne to put me in there first because im looking for a rebound fight. But he couldnt find no one who was my weight. And i had to be back in jersey before 11.30pm so i could get a ride home.

this is why i miss living in philly. Especially since my parents werent there to nag me about coming back home at a good time. I would just go back to my house anytime and just open the door with my key. Well next jawn that ik i'm definitely going to fight in is the march 21st which is the next biggest gunzdownglovezup collab (UFL [the jawn i fight for], philly, jersey, alabama). So i will train my *** for that jawn. And no my training regimen right now is just for training for my fights coming up. But it also kills 2 birds with one stone, by winter i should be able to run at least 3.5 miles if i keep doing what i'm doing.

Again ima say this again. I am no longer going to listen to anyone on this forum saying i am "racist" bias" and "ineligible to be a cop". Because i have good reading comp aparently since i am not really jumping to conclusions saying someone is a bully for offending someone at work. Also i don't pick fights or try to "bully" anyone at work or anywhere for that matter.

Also i am only bias if i go back on what i say. Which really i haven't. As much as i remember? Because i have not really been worrying about **** on this site everytime i'm radio silent, so i do forget somethings from the past few months.

God bless ya'll 2020.

Comment

English. Can you speak it?
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Khanraider97
            Khanraider97 commented
            Editing a comment
            Its really funny how you mention that when there are a few officers in NYPD who don't speak as good english as me lol. And no there not desi. By there accent it sounds french african. Which i should know because my first job i worked in a dominos where there were a lot of french african employees in there.

• Aidokea
            Aidokea commented
            Editing a comment
            ...but they could pass a background and a psych...

• Khanraider97
            Khanraider97 commented
            Editing a comment
            The sooner you guys stop taking everything i say as a jab at officers or anybody on this forum the sooner i will be off this site for good lol. That last comment was not even a jab at the officers.. and frankly who gives a flying blue **** about who speaks good english or not. As long as you can communicate with people its all good.

So after every workout i do an all out run on the treadmill so frankly my top speed is 10.0 mph so i'm trying to work up to being able to go all out at 10.0 mph, since if i do i feel like im dying.

Now yesterday i did 8.0 mph (i switch from 9.0 down to 8.0 whenever however i feel after a bagwork and shadowboxing session.) And i went on that for 2.30 secs. Now im going to LA march 3rd to march 10th to train with some ammys and some pros. And im trying to get my cardio up so that i can keep up with them amatuers and maybe the pros. The best feeling in the world in the gym is when you gain the respect of the best boxers in the gym even if they are amatuer. Even if i do get my *** whooped it would be worth it. Because if i'm still landing my shots and they are too, and i'm not giving up whatsoever thats proving to myself that i aint no bitch and gaining the respect of the gym trainers fighters and so on.

Now in case some people may not know this (and how i say this is exactly how i mean it) is that i try to kill 2 birds with one stone so my strength and conditioning(mostly cardio) training with my boxing training. It helps with virtually all my goals in life and aspirations.

Comment

• Aidokea
            Aidokea commented
            Editing a comment
            Could you POSSIBLY be any more niggardly with your words?

No one cares.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9379 users online. 283 members and 9096 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X