300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ripped fuel???

has any one ever tried this? this guy i'm field training (former drill sergeant) said a few Rangers took this while in training and died from it...i didnt know if any1 had experiences with this? heres a link..sorry its from GNC..lol

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=search

i've never used it, looks kind of bogus, but i just wanted some insight
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

yea, I've heard of people dropping off of this stuff but that was years ago when it had Ephedra in it. I've taken hydrocxycut when it had ephedra in it and dropped almost 30 pounds in 2 1/2 months. the ephedra is dangerous stuff, it speeds your heart very fast and when you add on activity it beats even faster.

I don't think any of these fat burners are very effective after they took ephedra out. I'm not sure how this ripped fuel is now, but it was highly effective years ago.
    Post clever signature here.....

Comment

Ya gotta be careful when taking anything with ephedrine in it. People with high blood pressure and heart diesease should stay away from it. It increases your heart rate substantially whether your physically active or not. I've taken it before to help slim down before competitions but I dont have any health risks. This is not a wonder pill by any means. It doesnt help you at all if your still sucking down Big Macs!
      "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the son's of God."

Comment

AMEN...yea, i can't stand fast food. i think i'll just up the cardio and stick to my fruits and veggies!!! just tryn to cut some fat before i apply for VSP...thanks you two, if any one has tried the new type, feel free to chime in on PM me
        dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Stuff from twin labs and stuff you can buy in your local grocery are a waste of $$$. Remember, you get what you pay for. If you want to get a fat-burner or thermogenic, research them. Most "good" ones are going between $30-45 per bottle. I've used Controlled Labs Red Acid, Bioquest Tetrazene ES-50, Lipo-6, MAN Scorch, and had good results with them. Of course a good diet + more cardio > any supplement.

Comment

I took RF for about a month. It made me cranky, so I got in touble with my wife for being an *****ho!e. I didn't really notice anything other then that.

Comment

I took Rf during the academy last summer and it was pretty good to me. I learned I needed to cycle it otherwise after awhile it did nothign to me. I will admit however it might even be a little mental. Maybe I felt like I could push a little harder with it than without it. I still take it every now and then. Just to let you know I started the academy at 263lbs. in August 06, and now im at 188lbs. Not saying the RF did it all by any means but thats my 2cents. My RF is also ephedra free.
              Susupect Suspect..I have a trianed K9 come out come out or you will be bitten.

Comment

I took it when it had Ephedra in it and can't say enough bad things about it. Did it work though, yep, it worked exactly how they said it would. The stuff was legal speed.
                "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Stuff worked better when ephedra was in it. I've used the new ripped fuel extreme. Did it work? Well, yes, it had enough kick in it to make me want to get my lazy *** to the gym when I was tired, but that's about it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2218 users online. 156 members and 2062 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X