300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creatine

how many of yall use this? pretty effective? i just ordered some, i know i have to drink alot of water with it, no biggie. Do you mix it with your protein?

whats best way to kick it in gear to loose body fat? i go to the gym 4-5 times a week. i mostly do weight training, so im kinda big, got alot of muscle, but want to tear down the excess body fat. i do 16 minutes of cardio usualy when i go in there, now 16 is the recomended time to do it because it burns just enough fat calories without depleting calories for you muscles. i'm at 230lbs and would LIKE to be about 180-200,when i started i was at 272, so, nice decrease, but its plateauing. whats the best way to shrink the fat without TOO much loss of muscle mass? 30 minutes of cardio? please explain, if you have any questions to help determine what i should do, let me know
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Creatine has it's perks. I take a supplement called Armageddon that has a creatine and NOX blend. It's great for getting the pump you want while lifting but it carries alot of caffeine. Personally, I would increase the cardio to 30 minutes. I only do cardio twice a week but I do hit hard for 30 minutes. It is not necessary to actually mix your creatine with your protein. Take your protein as you normally do and put your creatine in as normal. As with gaining muscle, your weight loss will slow down but that is normal. If your trying to keep the muscle gains, continue to eat regulary just make sure you take in your carbs at the appropiate time. Hope it helps.
    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the son's of God."

Comment

In my opinion, the best products out right now are No-Explode and Nitrix by BSN. I have had great results with these two products. To lose some of the extra fat, I'm not sure what your diet is like, but substitute 2 meals with protein shakes, your first meal and your in between lunch and dinner meal. This will hold off tose cravings, plus give you the protein needed, without alot of carbs...

Comment

I took creatine when i was in high school for football. I increased my strength by alot. I got most improved from junior to senior year. The stuff tastes nasty but it works. I was pretty ripped....good luck

Comment

A LOT of usfull info guys...thanks for the help...i really dont each mych carbs, basics are chicken and veggies...every once in a while its crappy food...but you know the girlfriend likes to go out..LOL..with that said, back to the 30 min of cardio, thanks for the input every one

Comment

1 cheat day a week is ok, on the diet not the GF, but thats a whole other thread. Give yourself 1 day to eat what you like. This will give you somethiing to look forward to and break up the diet of bland heathy food.

Comment

Originally posted by dgeaton8 View Post
              1 cheat day a week is ok, on the diet not the GF, but thats a whole other thread. Give yourself 1 day to eat what you like. This will give you somethiing to look forward to and break up the diet of bland heathy food.

yea, i would never cheat on the female..lol...just the 1 thing i hate about going from healthy food to eating crap..it tears up my gut!!! but that creatine should be here anytime now. i order my stuff and got my work out plan through www.ast-ss.com
              its pretty cool, VERY thorough...ahh its time to get back to work...i'm field training a new guy who does security at philip morris during the day...hes passed out...time to go mess with him

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5353 users online. 270 members and 5083 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X