Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transformation pics (from impractically large to tactical practical)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andy black
    replied
    Small children, animals, random pieces of funiture and anything else that gets in the way apparently.

Leave a comment:

• JSandi
    replied
    What do your meals normally consist of?

Leave a comment:

• Voirdire
    replied
    Right on...........
    Last edited by Voirdire; 09-18-2007, 06:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• andy black
    replied
    ...I was going to pass on lifting today! Walking to the gym now. Thanks Zim!

Leave a comment:

• HMFIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    what are bcaa's?
    Branched Chain Amino Acids

Leave a comment:

• Mystikal
    replied
    what are bcaa's?

Leave a comment:

• KYwildcat07
    replied
    Crusader Zim......just out of curiosity, what is your height?
    Last edited by KYwildcat07; 05-03-2007, 05:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aftermath
    replied
    I love how in the '04 picture, there is a cross on the wall. In the recent picture, there's 2 naked women. lol.

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    even though you are training those muscles once a week for primary, you still get a great secondary workout of the same muscles, its just not concentrated on them..check out the website brotha, good stuff in there IMHO. it makes sense when you read

Leave a comment:

• Mystikal
    replied
    is it even necessary to take a rest every few weeks with training the muscle groups only once a week?

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    do you take a rest week every 8 weeks when training heavy to let your muscles rest and catch up? im doing the AST training and thats what they suggest

Leave a comment:

• Crusader_Zim
    replied
    Here's a video I made a while back...
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68775136&hl=en

Leave a comment:

• Crusader_Zim
    replied
    Originally posted by LPI View Post
    What did you do to cut down? Change routine, reps, etc? How many reps and how many exercises are you doing each day for chest, tris, etc.? I'd like to cut down like that for summer. Thanks for the info.
    I dropped my carbs about 40% and turned up the intensity in the gym. Really, circuit training on the weights with heavy movement will do it. lol... it's tough and it wears you down, but it works. I did a little cardio, but only about 2x week. I see no reason to go overboard with cardio. Especially if you want to retain size and aesthetics.

I do about 12 sets per muscle group. I work 2 muscle groups 5 times per week. I rest on the weekends and sleep long hours (lately I haven't been getting much sleep). Sleep at least 8 hours, eat big, lift heavy, and do it everyday of the week. Then relax on the weekends, few beers are okay... in fact, I recommend the relaxation. Don't run headfirst into it... or you'll get burnt out in 2 weeks. Take it easy, watch your carb intake, and hit your abs hardcore every other night.

The female human-types will be crawling all over you in no time. lol

Good luck, brother.

Leave a comment:

• Crusader_Zim
    replied
    Originally posted by Highwaystreets View Post
    What, if any, supplements do you take?
    I take a good multivitamin, protein, flax seed oil (in pill form because I get them free), BCAA's, and loads of B complex.

Also those are some pretty impressive results, good work.
    Thanks, brother.

Could you give me some arm (bi, tri's) abs, and back excersises that you like and worked for you?
    Bi's:
    2 warm up sets light weight with whatever full range movement
    alternating curls (14, 12, 10)
    preacher curls (10, 8, 6)
    hammer curls (12, 10, 8)
    then whatever you'd like to add... above exercises are just staple movements for the biceps

Tri's:
    2 warmup sets (I like close "grip" pushups to about 15 reps)
    cable pulldowns (14, 12, 10, 8)
    Overhead extensions (12, 10, 8)
    skull crushers (12, 10, 8)
    then do whatever you'd like to add

Abs:
    Hell, ANYTHING will work here, so long as yer changing it up alot and doing it VERY consistently. Abs are residual. I just started training abs 2 years ago because I just wanted over all size. Now I'm paying for it... don't neglect your core muscle groups!

Back:
    Heavy heavy heavy heavy heavy compound movements
    Deadlifts: (10, 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1)
    Seated rows: (12, 10, 8, 6)
    Dumbell rows: (12, 10, 8, 6) (make sure you go the full range)
    wide grip pullups: as many as you can at the end of the workout

i have a pretty good routine right now that i can PM to you if you want, i just need a change.
    Sure, if you'd like, I'll help anyway I can.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• LPI
    replied
    What did you do to cut down? Change routine, reps, etc? How many reps and how many exercises are you doing each day for chest, tris, etc.? I'd like to cut down like that for summer. Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2526 users online. 158 members and 2368 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X