300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naNO Vapor...

well for those that use supps, here is my basic review of naNO Vapor...
    its muscle-tech's answer to NO-Xplode just released this month. if you like NO-Xplode, then give this one a try.
    after a weeks use, it seems to get you more focused on the task at hand when your in the gym in comparison to NO-Xplode.
    Pro's:
    it seems to work better
    the taste
    lasts a bit longer
    doesnt make me have to hit the bathroom every 20min like NO-Xplode
    cost

Con's:
    doesnt mix well, clumps up
    if you take it as recomended on an empty stomach, it rocks you pretty hard
    costs slightly more than NO-Xplode's 1.8lbs for 33.00 bucks but then when you think about it, naNO Vapor is 2lbs for 39 bucks... whats 6 bucks or .2lbs? ill pay an extra 6 bucks to not **** my self in the gym.

If you like to take pre workout supps, give this one a shot. It works for me, slightly better than NO-Xplode.

does this one have creatine in it as well, i'm looking for something without creatine that does the same as NO explode or this product.

Comment

Have you had problems with creatine? I just started using this as a supplement to my lifting and running routine about a week ago.
      "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
      Commissioned Police Officer
      RLTW

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaystreets
        does this one have creatine in it as well, i'm looking for something without creatine that does the same as NO explode or this product.
        yes it does have creatine in it, not much though... its not a bad thing. if you do some reading on what creatine does for the body and how it is naturally produced in the body, it can only help you with your performance.

All in all im still impressed with the product. However, new update on the tatse, it seems to get progressivly worse lol.

Comment

Plain ol' cup of coffee will give you the pep and focus to get a pretty damn good workout.

Just my 2 wooden nickels.
          Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

yah i've gone back and forth on the creatine issue and right now i just don't think it is for me, yah and i bet coffee will do just as good as getting you ready for a workout, although i hate coffee...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5675 users online. 331 members and 5344 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X