300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat us to death...nearly!

Well, yesterday, they made us run the "Trail of Tears" and let me tell ya, the name is fitting! The trail is about 2 miles down and as you go down, you stop every 1/4 mile to do some sort of exercise. We ran a 1/4 and did 50 sit-ups, another 1/4 and 50 pushups, 1/4 50 squats, etc. Once we hit the two mile mark, we were at some hills where we had the luxury of running down the hill, doing 25 sit-ups, and bear crawling back up 4 times. We then hit the next hill where we had to do crab walks down, 25 sit-ups, and bear raw back up 4 times. We then ran another quarter mile and did 50 pushups, 50 squats, and 50 sit-ups. We came to a bridge and we had to do lunges all the way across (about 30 yards) and then you take off running back to the starting point without stopping (around 1.25-1.5 miles). In the 109 degree heat index day, this was about all we could take. Multiple people puking throughout. I have done a lot of running in my life (used to run cross country), but this is by far the hardest run I have ever had in my life! One guy told someone that he understands the name "Trail of Tears" because when he was almost finished, he thought he had a couple tears rolling down his face! lol

It will be worth it when you graduate.
    Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOP View Post
      It will be worth it when you graduate.
      Yes it will! I am absolutely ready for that!

Comment

The heat will get you. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7990 users online. 451 members and 7539 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X