Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure to dedicate a day to stretching and always maintain hydration. What is your diet consist of?

Comment

I broke my ankle back in march 2016 and that entire area has been a trouble spot stiffness Achilles pain shin splints. I do not stretch or warm up before my run which could account for my shin pain and calf tightness almost immediately while running. My diet consists of eating anything I want smh. I may take a glutamine supplement I heard it helps with recovery I drink plenty of water

Comment

Doing some light stretches and warmups will help a ton. Def stretch after. Diet will make a huge difference. Your body is like an engine, are you going to pump it with **** oil and gasoline?

Comment

Im 5'5 135 i cant lose anymore weight ill disappear. I did a 3 mile fartlek today not as fast as i thought but i guess that wasnt the point.

Comment

Originally posted by m.p.c View Post
            Doing some light stretches and warmups will help a ton. Def stretch after. Diet will make a huge difference. Your body is like an engine, are you going to pump it with **** oil and gasoline?
            after todays run i streched 150 calf raises relieved calf tightness and achilles pain. Taking a day off yesterday and icing REALLY help shin splints

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6938 users online. 298 members and 6640 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X