300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Bag/Punching Bag

I was looking at getting a Heavy Bag/Punching Bag.

I've seen the ones where they have a base that is filled with water and then the traditional hanging ones.

Any opinions on the 2 styles them are appreciated.

Thanks,

My son is getting one of the bags with the filled base for his birthday tomorrow. The biggest advantage I see to that type of bag is that it won't move around when you hit it. You can also move it so its not stuck in one location.
    Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

I have a hanging bag at home but wind up using the base syle with the torso upper at the gym. It has target points and and as already mentioned I don't have to wait on the swing between strikes.

Comment

I have a Century WavemasterXL which I use regularly. The wavemaster is a full size (6ft) water/sand filled base. I like it because I can move it around when I need to, no holes in ceiling or bolts. It does move around a little with heavy strikes, but that just forces me to keep my feet moving too which is good form.
        ** if your in a cold environment, basement floor, garage etc... make sure you add some windshield washer anti-freeze in the correct ratio, or else you'll end up with a popsicle!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3203 users online. 151 members and 3052 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X