300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Endothil-CR

What's everyone's thoughts on Endothil-CR? Any departments add this to list of stuff that better not show up in your **** test? Since I'm not into looking like Arnold, I will never use anything thing like this... just cruious if anyone has any experience with it and if it performs as all the hype says it does. If it does... it seems a little too good to be true as related to being a legal substance.
    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

endo

This isn't on anyones banned list. As far as it being to good to be true, well, your probably right. There is no substitution for hard work, a multivitamin, and upping your protien intake. Well, no legal sub anyway!
    State Trooper, South Carolina Highway Patrol and proud of it buddy.

Comment

Another supplement rip-off...

I would definitely suggest that you do NOT buy this stuff unless you like to waste your hard earned money. The "magic" ingredient of this stuff? Green tea. $2.00 a pill... for green tea. I wouldn't worry about that stuff being illegal unless you think the government has a reason to outlaw green tea in the future.

Another example of slick marketing at work. They make ads that make it sound like that stuff is about to be banned in order to jack up the price. Don't waste your money.

Don't just go by my word, click the link below and read the left side under "Supplement Facts"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nov/end.html

Most supplements are a gimmick. IMO NO2/NOexplode/Nitrix type supplements are just as much of a gimmick as this stuff.
      Last edited by BigPat; 10-26-2005, 05:27 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6784 users online. 367 members and 6417 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X