300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Headache

Ok for the past 4 days now right like clockwork, I have been getting a headache around 2000 hours.

I have no clue why, but taking advil and stuff isn't working. I feel tension in my jaw and all along the front of my head..

Anyone else ever have this problem before?
    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
    Ok for the past 4 days now right like clockwork, I have been getting a headache around 2000 hours.

I have no clue why, but taking advil and stuff isn't working. I feel tension in my jaw and all along the front of my head..

Anyone else ever have this problem before?
    Sounds like a tension headache. I used to get them when I was stressed (more than usual)
    Read this and see what you think http://aolsvc.health.webmd.aol.com/h...?navbar=rt1024

Comment

well ibprofen <sp?> and vicodin havent helped..... It could be tension headache.... but it just doesnt go away when I take things for them

Patience with ignorance

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Comment

Damn girl... right to the vicodin? lol j/k
        I know they are painful and annoying. If you can't find something over the counter that will work I'd stop by the Doc and ask him/her to prescribe something and to see if its even a tension headache.
        One of my partners takes prescription meds for his tension headaches. (even though I told him I should be the one taking the meds for having to deal with him)

Comment

Scheduled headache

Hi,

Bummer that you're suffering the headaches. Can you give more info?

Do you wear your hair up all day everyday? I find wearing my hair tight in a bun gives me a headache.

How are your eyes? Perhaps you should get an eye checkup, just to be sure?

What about your diet? Perhaps your diet has changed and the headaches are your body's way of telling you that you're missing something.

Are you getting enough restful sleep?

Is it possible you're under stress, and you're clenching your jaw during the day?

All of the above are worthwhile looking into to help relieve your pain.

Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Well I did forget to mention, I was prescribed steriods for my posion ivy. The 5 days of taking them finally passed.....

Oh well.... I got the same headache this AM and took tynenol and no luck.... Its starting to bug me.

As for my hair well, I don't have any really so tight buns don't work for me.

Patience with ignorance

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3782 users online. 224 members and 3558 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X