• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by letshearit4blue

*shields eyes*

or·gy (ôrj)

1. A revel involving unrestrained indulgence
    2. Uncontrolled or immoderate indulgence in an activity: an orgy of spending.
    3. No need for this definition.
    All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

• I need to sanitize my eyes.
      Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

I need to sanitize my eyes.

If you do it excessively and uncontrollably, that would be considered an ocular sanitizer orgy, would it not?
        All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

• woot.......
          www.military.com

Moderator Hot Topics

www.militarypoliceassn.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Buttercup
            If you do it excessively and uncontrollably, that would be considered an ocular sanitizer orgy, would it not?
            arrrrrrrgh....
            *headdesk*
            Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

arrrrrrrgh....
              *headdesk*

Haha, I made LH4B bang her head on the desk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buttercup
                Haha, I made LH4B bang her head on the desk.
                From your previous posts, I'm sure you've banged other things on a desk...

Comment

From your previous posts, I'm sure you've banged other things on a desk...

LH4B, I am appalled and defy you to find a post of mine of that nature.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3907 users online. 204 members and 3703 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X