Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vineral Diseases

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vineral Diseases

    I was reading an article the other day how men who were called up in a draft were discharged if they had vineral diseases. This made me wonder, can folks with vineral diseases pass a physical to work in LE? It's not that I have any, I can be sure

  • #2
    well they dont test you for them so i don't see why they would care.
    -Sean

    Comment


    • #3
      All I have to say is break out the hand sanitizer! Man what a question...lol.
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

      Comment


      • #4
        here we go again

        Originally posted by Welpe
        All I have to say is break out the hand sanitizer! Man what a question...lol.

        That right there is funny......I don't care who you are...BTW what the heck IS a VINERal dezease? Hooked on fonics werked fer me

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
          It's not that I have any, I can be sure
          I know, I know - you're just asking for a "friend"!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Welpe
            All I have to say is break out the hand sanitizer! Man what a question...lol.



            Originally posted by 72na55
            That right there is funny......I don't care who you are...BTW what the heck IS a VINERal dezease? Hooked on fonics werked fer me

            You guys are killing me!!

            We really should tell him the correct spelling, though, shouldn't we?
            All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

            Comment


            • #7
              correct spelling?

              Originally posted by Buttercup
              You guys are killing me!!

              We really should tell him the correct spelling, though, shouldn't we?

              Why should we do that???? He's a LOOTENent! Can't you see him reviewing reports? Spell checker, a dictionary and a quick reference guide won't help this dude

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Buttercup
                You guys are killing me!!

                We really should tell him the correct spelling, though, shouldn't we?
                Yeah, it's spelled....now watch closely.

                T-H-E

                C-L-A-P

                72, how's your family and daughter doing?
                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Welpe
                  Yeah, it's spelled....now watch closely.

                  T-H-E

                  C-L-A-P

                  72, how's your family and daughter doing?


                  ROFL!! Hope he's paying attention......
                  All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    And don't forget the most contagious,incurable VD out there.....

                    H-E-R-P-E-S.


                    Originally posted by Welpe
                    Yeah, it's spelled....now watch closely.

                    T-H-E

                    C-L-A-P

                    72, how's your family and daughter doing?
                    [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      HERPS, SIMPLEX or >.. nah wasnt that funny. I cant come up with anything. I think Iam losing my touch...
                      OK OK how bout the vineral dis eze called Ciphyliss. I dated a girl named Phyllis once, she was great at giving Uh
                      I got nothing for now

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Must be the Syphilis, once you get to stage 3 (late stage) ~ you're mind's been completely devoured by the bacterium and you go completely INSANE !!! You are obviously an incurable case !!!

                        Originally posted by e-man
                        HERPS, SIMPLEX or >.. nah wasnt that funny. I cant come up with anything. I think Iam losing my touch...
                        OK OK how bout the vineral dis eze called Ciphyliss. I dated a girl named Phyllis once, she was great at giving Uh
                        [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
                          I was reading an article the other day how men who were called up in a draft were discharged if they had vineral diseases. This made me wonder, can folks with vineral diseases pass a physical to work in LE? It's not that I have any, I can be sure
                          You're good to go youngin, you usually need a partner to contract it, unless of course you make it a practice to not wash your hands......
                          In god we trust, the rest we run through NCIC

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tender Lumpling
                            And don't forget the most contagious,incurable VD out there.....

                            H-E-R-P-E-S.
                            Correction,

                            Chlamydia is the most common STD out there - but curable.

                            And for uncurable - HPV is way more common and more contagious than Herpes. Most people don't even know they have HPV. (and millions upon millions do)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              * NOTE TO SELF * Don't touch Lt. Explorer's hands !!! I've heard of self-love...but that may be going a bit too far...


                              Originally posted by Mid_Ohio_Po
                              You're good to go youngin, you usually need a partner to contract it, unless of course you make it a practice to not wash your hands......
                              [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3946 users online. 231 members and 3715 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X