300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positional BACK Pain

Does anyone out there have positional back pain. This is common where you only have pain on one side of your back. Does anyone know who to better this?
    Last edited by AmericanMan; 08-12-2005, 06:08 PM.

I'm trying to understand what you have written so I'll give you the best answer I can. I had the whole right side of my body locked up from butt to the middle of my back. I couldn't even bend down and touch my knees. I got accupuncture and deep tissue massage and cleared it right up.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Last edited by Java King; 08-12-2005, 02:22 PM.
      That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Agree with PK. Find a good therapeutic/sports masseuse, but stay away from chiropractors. Also, try to identify the cause: could be anything from always carrying a bag on the same shoulder; a desk chair that's crooked, but not enough to notice when you're on it; long periods of time sitting in a parked car that isn't level; too soft/lumpy mattress, etc.
        No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

Almost forgot, get your wallet out of your back pocket.
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
            Does anyone out there have positional back pain. This is common where you only have pain on one side of your back. Does anyone know who to better this?
            Take off your five double cuff cases, your six maglites, and your hand sanitizer. You might not have pain in your back anymore.
            That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Left lower back pain from horseback riding. Also chronic slouching. Straighten up, lighten your backpack, do some stretches and get those warming patch things they're great.
              Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6127 users online. 349 members and 5778 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X