300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bally's

I was curious to see if anyone on here was a member at Bally's...

I was browsing at their website for memberships, but not sure what kind to get.

I see they offer classes that you can attend as well.

So I was wondering, how is your experiences witht the club?

What are the membership prices?

Are you satsified with Bally's??

Thanks
    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Bally's was ok but I belong to a better club now. Bally's likes to lock you into a membership for a length of time. Mine was three years. I wasn't satisfied with the cleanliness of their club either. I have two in my area and they were both unsanitary & overcrowded. If I were you, I'd look around for a better club. If you have none, then Bally's is ok but watch out when you sign up & read the fine print before you sign anything!

Good Luck!
    That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

I've worked out at several Bally's around the country and found them to be more singles clubs than gyms. Try Golds if your looking to actually work out.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I agree with Pkagel. That is what I thought about Bally's and Peak Fitness around here. They were both more of a singles club than were you actually went to seriously workout. I go to another one where you have a key card and can get in 24-7. They only have machines since there is no one there to supervise, but then I make up for it when I workout with my PT.

The best advise would be to go an inspect the places in your area. Go at different times of the day and see who/what is there at that time. Look in the corners of the locker rooms and see if they are clean. Good luck
        I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
          I've worked out at several Bally's around the country and found them to be more singles clubs than gyms. Try Golds if your looking to actually work out.

well I wonder if I can pick up women there then...lol.... Actually thanks for the advice....Keep it coming everyone
          THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

You'd probably have pretty good odds from what I've seen at my gym!

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
            well I wonder if I can pick up women there then...lol.... Actually thanks for the advice....Keep it coming everyone
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

BEFORE ANYONE joins BALLYs, PM ME. I worked at Ballys before becoming Police. I worked in NY for almost 6 years. I know that they have done some shady stuff IMHO and they are always getting heat from local Attorney generals office, I guess anything involving contracts will but, PM me and maye well talk.
              E
              I got nothing for now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6107 users online. 345 members and 5762 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X