X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtic16
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDaddy
    I went from 400 lbs. to my current weight of 275 and declining....45 minutes of cardio 4 times a week. 45 grams of carbs per meal (whole grain) lots of protein and watch the fat intake. No sugar. Add some weight training (high reps) and you will be good to go. I see you're in Ireland, unfortunately, No Guinness for ya, Laddy. If you do drink, make it Vodka and club soda and limit 4 once a week. Good Luck! Oh and lots of water and 5 smaller meals instead of 3 bigger ones.
    Thanks a lot for the help I learned a few things from that actually. I stopped drinking beer, that's the real killer! I actually did go onto vodka a month ago, then I just stopped drinking altogether(whats the point undoing your hard work by drinking eh?)

Ya i'd say i do about 45-60 minutes a day cadrio, unfortunatly i don't have the money for a gym yet,untill sept anyway. Im'a keep running anyway, keep shaddow boxing, see what im like next month. I hope to have a few fights before the end of the year.For that, im going to need to be pretty fit, like running 4 miles fit.(right now im up to about 3/4 of a mile) Not bad as i wasnt doing anything a month ago..

Anyway..thanks for the help

ooh and congrats on the weight loss.It's not easy!

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddy
    replied
    I went from 400 lbs. to my current weight of 275 and declining....45 minutes of cardio 4 times a week. 45 grams of carbs per meal (whole grain) lots of protein and watch the fat intake. No sugar. Add some weight training (high reps) and you will be good to go. I see you're in Ireland, unfortunately, No Guinness for ya, Laddy. If you do drink, make it Vodka and club soda and limit 4 once a week. Good Luck! Oh and lots of water and 5 smaller meals instead of 3 bigger ones.

Leave a comment:

• Celtic16
    started a topic Get fit quick?

Get fit quick?

I used to be 149Lbs...I know this, because i used to do boxing when i was 14-16. Then i moved to canada and ate and drank like a king! Up until 3 weeks ago i was 205lbs...Then i started running and doing shaddow boxing every night and now im down to 192-193. My goal is to get to 185 and get back in to boxing in september.

Does anyone have any tried and tested methods of loosing weight within a month..

Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3605 users online. 191 members and 3414 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X