300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get fit quick?

I used to be 149Lbs...I know this, because i used to do boxing when i was 14-16. Then i moved to canada and ate and drank like a king! Up until 3 weeks ago i was 205lbs...Then i started running and doing shaddow boxing every night and now im down to 192-193. My goal is to get to 185 and get back in to boxing in september.

Does anyone have any tried and tested methods of loosing weight within a month..

Thanks

I went from 400 lbs. to my current weight of 275 and declining....45 minutes of cardio 4 times a week. 45 grams of carbs per meal (whole grain) lots of protein and watch the fat intake. No sugar. Add some weight training (high reps) and you will be good to go. I see you're in Ireland, unfortunately, No Guinness for ya, Laddy. If you do drink, make it Vodka and club soda and limit 4 once a week. Good Luck! Oh and lots of water and 5 smaller meals instead of 3 bigger ones.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddy
      I went from 400 lbs. to my current weight of 275 and declining....45 minutes of cardio 4 times a week. 45 grams of carbs per meal (whole grain) lots of protein and watch the fat intake. No sugar. Add some weight training (high reps) and you will be good to go. I see you're in Ireland, unfortunately, No Guinness for ya, Laddy. If you do drink, make it Vodka and club soda and limit 4 once a week. Good Luck! Oh and lots of water and 5 smaller meals instead of 3 bigger ones.
      Thanks a lot for the help I learned a few things from that actually. I stopped drinking beer, that's the real killer! I actually did go onto vodka a month ago, then I just stopped drinking altogether(whats the point undoing your hard work by drinking eh?)

Ya i'd say i do about 45-60 minutes a day cadrio, unfortunatly i don't have the money for a gym yet,untill sept anyway. Im'a keep running anyway, keep shaddow boxing, see what im like next month. I hope to have a few fights before the end of the year.For that, im going to need to be pretty fit, like running 4 miles fit.(right now im up to about 3/4 of a mile) Not bad as i wasnt doing anything a month ago..

Anyway..thanks for the help

ooh and congrats on the weight loss.It's not easy!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5744 users online. 301 members and 5443 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X