Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML65
    replied
    I will eat absolutely anything that is concidered food.

My favorite thing to eat (or overeat)

Sushi rolls
    pizza
    icecream
    chocolates (esp. valentines heart chocolates)

Leave a comment:

• nctroop14
    replied
    God you all are making me hungry!! I think I gained weight just reading the replies..hahaha

Anyways, i like Blizzards from Dairy Queen!!! Someone mentioned the puffy Cheetos...you can eat like a whole bag of those and not feel hungry! Jelly Beans, Sugar Babies, and those Samoa Girl Scout Cookies. I hate to say it but I can down a whole box of those in one sitting!!

Luckily I run and workout or I would probably have some major "holster hips"!! The bad thing is after I have a good workout I get these cravings for junk food!!! Hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Highwaystreets
    Guest replied
    i would have to say chips, probably taco chips with thay cheese dip, damn that stuff is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• lsmalibu
    replied
    Originally posted by Jellybean400
    We dont have In-N-Out around here...are they even on the east coast? I wish i could try one...i hear alot about their burgers.
    Not at the moment, just in California, Arizona and Nevada. But if you're smart, you'll start a letter-writing campaign to their corporate headquarters to get them out to NJ.

Leave a comment:

• Jellybean400
    replied
    We dont have In-N-Out around here...are they even on the east coast? I wish i could try one...i hear alot about their burgers.

We have The Charcoal Pit, which makes great burgers, flame-cooked.

I also love cheesesteaks...with fried onions and pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese And some nice cheese-fries, or onion rings...and the arteries scream "NO MAS!!"

Another thing i crave is Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad...it probably would be moderately healthy, but i think the dressing is 1/2 sugar

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied
    Originally posted by lsmalibu
    In-N-Out Double Double with extra onions, fries and a large Dr Pepper.
    Oh man, you hit it. In-N-Out is choice, I especially like their fries. Too bad the closest In-N-Out is 25 miles away. No no, now that I think about it, that is a GOOD thing!

Leave a comment:

• trpr2b
    replied
    Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip. Two scoops in a sugar cone.

Leave a comment:

• Centurion44
    replied
    I can't believe no one's mentioned donuts. And you call yourselves cops...

That's my vice: donuts. Especially krispy kreme. I swear to God they put crack in those things.

Leave a comment:

• Styx
    replied
    Originally posted by keith758
    Cheetos with chocolate frosting? That's just wrong!

Yes, I know., but I as a mere child when I discovered it. Blame it on my childhood innocence and desire to gross my brother out. Out of curiosity, I tried it as an adult to see if I still liked it and well...........I am guilty.

I like popcorn and rasinets too...or any chocolate candy...M&M's, Reeses Pieces......

But, not as much as cruchy cheetos and chocolate frosting!

Leave a comment:

• keith758
    replied
    Cheetos with chocolate frosting? That's just wrong!

Leave a comment:

• Styx
    replied
    I will eat certain junk food in moderate amounts...some i will eat until my stomach hurts. I know...but its almost as if I am an addict of some sort and cant stop.

My weakness....Puffy Cheetos and Nacho Cheese Doritos. I always buy a little bag of them if I crave them because if I buy a big bag, I will eat the whole thing .

I only like crunchy cheetos with chocolate frosting on them. I discovered this delicacy as a child, not as a pregnant woman.

Leave a comment:

• keith758
    replied
    Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
    Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
    Butter Pecan Ice Cream

JUST ABOUT ANY G.D. ICE CREAM KNOWN TO MAN!

Leave a comment:

• lsmalibu
    replied
    In-N-Out Double Double with extra onions, fries and a large Dr Pepper.

Not really a sweets guy, so I tend to go for the grease and carbs.

But if that doesn't count for junk food, I'd say fresh-baked peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips and a nice tall glass of cold whole milk.

Leave a comment:

• 7mmMag
    replied
    Nacho cheese doritos. Can take a whole bag in one sitting, which is freaking crazy, I know. No one can eat just one right.

Leave a comment:

• LovnTheFuzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Jellybean400
    That's not junk food...that's just regular good ol' food...isnt it??
    That's what i thought too - maybe that's my problem

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2968 users online. 198 members and 2770 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X