Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip. Two scoops in a sugar cone.
    Be a leader, not a follower

Comment

Originally posted by lsmalibu
      In-N-Out Double Double with extra onions, fries and a large Dr Pepper.
      Oh man, you hit it. In-N-Out is choice, I especially like their fries. Too bad the closest In-N-Out is 25 miles away. No no, now that I think about it, that is a GOOD thing!
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

We dont have In-N-Out around here...are they even on the east coast? I wish i could try one...i hear alot about their burgers.

We have The Charcoal Pit, which makes great burgers, flame-cooked.

I also love cheesesteaks...with fried onions and pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese And some nice cheese-fries, or onion rings...and the arteries scream "NO MAS!!"

Another thing i crave is Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad...it probably would be moderately healthy, but i think the dressing is 1/2 sugar

Comment

Originally posted by Jellybean400
          We dont have In-N-Out around here...are they even on the east coast? I wish i could try one...i hear alot about their burgers.
          Not at the moment, just in California, Arizona and Nevada. But if you're smart, you'll start a letter-writing campaign to their corporate headquarters to get them out to NJ.
          *Not a cop*

Comment

i would have to say chips, probably taco chips with thay cheese dip, damn that stuff is awesome!

Comment

God you all are making me hungry!! I think I gained weight just reading the replies..hahaha

Anyways, i like Blizzards from Dairy Queen!!! Someone mentioned the puffy Cheetos...you can eat like a whole bag of those and not feel hungry! Jelly Beans, Sugar Babies, and those Samoa Girl Scout Cookies. I hate to say it but I can down a whole box of those in one sitting!!

Luckily I run and workout or I would probably have some major "holster hips"!! The bad thing is after I have a good workout I get these cravings for junk food!!! Hahaha
              "...I'd never let you down, even if I could. I'd give up everything if only for your good..." 3 Doors Down

"Strength is when your body gives out and your heart and your mind take over"

Comment

I will eat absolutely anything that is concidered food.

My favorite thing to eat (or overeat)

Sushi rolls
                pizza
                icecream
                chocolates (esp. valentines heart chocolates)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1687 users online. 105 members and 1582 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X