Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4everYoung
    replied
    Well I had an L4-L5 microdisectomy. I was in a great PT program and have no negative effects since then. I mean sometimes I get stiff and a little pain, but nothing bad and definitley nothing that keeps me from physical activity.

Leave a comment:

• PTI
    replied
    Not necessarily. What kind of surgery did you have? I had back surgery 13yrs ago for a herniated disk and then neck surgery 4yrs ago to remove and fuse 2 disks. Got a cool non-magnetic titanium plate in my neck now. So, not only is my head and *** wired together I'm also bolted together! With a good physical therapy program and continuted fitness you should be able to have a sucessful career in law enforcement. But keep in mind its easier to reject someone during the hiring phase than it is to retire them for medical reasons. I guess the bottom line will be what the medical standards are for the agency you are applying with.

Leave a comment:

• 4everYoung
    started a topic I had back surgery a year ago...

I had back surgery a year ago...

last March. I am in the application process right now. I just had my oral last week. Will this keep me from pursuing my career in LE?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5372 users online. 286 members and 5086 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X