300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New healthy socks

Hi, I have a friend who gave me a pair of socks from this new company called Greenyarn. The company is launching in August, and the product is currently not for sale yet.

Its very comfortable and nice to wear. Some of my friends in BPD are also wearing it.

Its made of fiber containing nano-particles of bamboo charcoal and it is de-odorizing and antibacterial.

http://www.greenyarn.com/sports-6.htm.

I heard that it will retail for $12 a pair and my friend is doing some market research and asked me if me or my other cop friends would pay $12 for a pair of good socks.

I was wondering how would you guys feel about $12 socks?

Bob

well, depends how they would hold up after 12 hours on my feet. Can I get a pair wholesale to tryout, get wet, funk up and in general try to destroy? If they feel as good as the top brands of cop socks and don't stink after 12 hours then, yea, I'd pay 12 for them.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

$12 for a pair of socks sounds a little steep. When I run or workout I wear coolmax socks which I think make a difference but at work I usually just wear the normal black or blue cotton socks with odor eater foot spray or powder in my shoes. That usually does an ok job at keeping my feet dry and cool.
      "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't."

Comment

with thorlo combat boot socks at 10 buck or more a pair....
        these better have all the buzzer and bell's

www.schackdaddy.com
        " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
        " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Thanks for your replies..

You have been very helpful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6188 users online. 353 members and 5835 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X