300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating

I understand that in order to get bigger and maintain a good build, it is best to eat a higher number of smaller meals a day, rather than your 3/day big amound meals...?

If so, then what is the best way to go about having various small meals in a day, especially if the person works a 8-5 work schedule??

Thanks!!

-Z

5-6 small meals a day, load up on carbs in the AM, intake 1g or protine for each lbs that you weight. I split it up with 2-3 protine shakes a day, inbetween meals. As for the food, I ussually stick to grilled boneless chicken breasy, some brown rice, steamed veggies, steak every now and again, potatoes early in the day... Try to intake 1 gallon of H2O each day, it will help subside some hunger stikes... plus your mobalism actually speeds up by eating 5 smaller meals...

Good luck!

Comment

Eating 5 or more times a day times a day it tough with a work schedule and I don't do a great job of it but i try to eat at least an apple or an oragne every 2-3 hours just to keep my body burning something to speed up my metabolism. It does make a big difference and you don't tend to over-eat at dinner or lunch if you've been fueling your body al day.
      "No ma'am I'm not racist; I can assure you that I hate everyone equally"

Comment

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
        5-6 small meals a day, load up on carbs in the AM, intake 1g or protine for each lbs that you weight. I split it up with 2-3 protine shakes a day, inbetween meals. As for the food, I ussually stick to grilled boneless chicken breasy, some brown rice, steamed veggies, steak every now and again, potatoes early in the day... Try to intake 1 gallon of H2O each day, it will help subside some hunger stikes... plus your mobalism actually speeds up by eating 5 smaller meals...

Good luck!

Are there any good protein shakes that you recommend?? In the past I have been drinking the Ensure, mainly because it helped me gain some needed weight.

Also, would possibly eating some sort of yogurt during the work day work as well? I am just thinking something while on the move.

THanks for the advice!!

-Z
        Last edited by ZmanCarlvr; 05-09-2005, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZmanCarlvr
          Are there any good protein shakes that you recommend?? In the past I have been drinking the Ensure, mainly because it helped me gain some needed weight.

Also, would possibly eating some sort of yogurt during the work day work as well? I am just thinking something while on the move.

THanks for the advice!!

-Z

At home, I have the good stuff (Nitro Tech) when on the road/work go with the EAS MyoPlex. The come ready to drink, and are pretty good if you can keep them cold.

http://register.eas.com/OA_HTML/ibeC...?section=10114

Hope this helps...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20135 users online. 561 members and 19574 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X