300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My foot hurts.....

and it I can feel little bump on the ball of my foot below my second toe. When I step, I can actually feel it on the floor; if I am barefoot. I dont feel it much when I am wearing shoes. My knee injury was in my right leg and this is on my left foot. I had a problem with overcompensating during my rehab and my unaffected knee was feeling it, but I have managed to correct that....I wonder if this has anything to do wth it.

I do have arthritis..not as bad as my mom but is it possible that that is what it is...joint inflammation? Bone spur? Should I see podiatrist or just be tough? I get little bumps in my fingers every now and then, but they go away and dont hurt near as much as this does.

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by StephWhit
    stop masterbating with it.
    I was expecting something like that from you ..PUUUUTTTTAAAA!!!!!

All I get on my foot is road rash when i do that....anyway...,

Comment

he he he..

Actually..How old are your shoes? Did you get new ones lately? I bought shoes that weren't right for my foot and it through everything out of wack from my foot (felt like shin splits in my forefoot) to my back and neck.
      Serious stuff...
      Have your husband work your pressure points on your foot and back..May relieve some pain..In the meantime, do small exersizes that builds muscles up around the pain..
      It that doesn't work, saw the damn thing off.
      My husband has only touched my feet when I was in labor.....no other time.

I have a fairly new pair of Tennis Shoes and that might be it.....maybe I whacked a bone out of place during J***ercise. The point right under my big toe above the bump hurts pretty bad when I push it...so I am not pushing it. Come to think of it, second toe just hurts...that is how it started , looking back. the area on the side of my toe started hurting months before I noticed the bump
      Its probably arthritis and my feet are going to look like my mom s before I am 50. My poor mom has awful arthritis in her feet...guess I should see a doctor......let him saw the darn the off.

Comment

could be a plantars wart.
        Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Originally posted by PTI
          could be a plantars wart.

whats that..my sister said that. but I dont see anything...is it on the inside? Would my toe hurt from that and what horride thing causes that?

Cool it Steph....no masterbating and STD jokes now......

Comment

DAMN IT, YOU KNOW ME WELL...Wartypants.
            Well, hell..you kill cats and I get warts on my foot...lovely...no fair

Comment

I am not a cat killer..I love my little pusses..Couldn't kill anything, EXCEPT CRIMINALS MIND U!!!!!!!!!!
              Ok..kittens then.........

Comment

Pay the money and get a professional massage from a sports massage type of place, not a spa. You need some deep tissue. I have this problem now and then. I squirm like a little kid when I'm getting the massage done but afterwards it is so worth it.
                "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
                  whats that..my sister said that. but I dont see anything...is it on the inside? Would my toe hurt from that and what horride thing causes that?

Cool it Steph....no masterbating and STD jokes now......
                  http://www.podiatrychannel.com/plantarwarts/
                  Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                    Pay the money and get a professional massage from a sports massage type of place, not a spa. You need some deep tissue. I have this problem now and then. I squirm like a little kid when I'm getting the massage done but afterwards it is so worth it.
                    But, it hurts when its touched.......its this hard ball thing...like a floating bone or something.....I saw a few wart sites and its not a wart.....I dont een know how I would get that....I rarely walk barefoot at home much less in publc showers...EEEWWWWWWW....

Comment

WOW, its caused by the same virus that causes genital warts.steph will have a field day with that one......anyway...I saw some other sites and some pictures...I dont have anything on my foot.....and what I feel is actually in 2 spots after some feeling around......it feels like bone...not anything spongy....
                      I read some other foot things......I will just go to the doctor..like I have time for that......guess I better take care of my feet...I kind of need them and all.

BTW, I have always had foot problems.....pigeon-toed as a kid...high arches, planatr fascitis and stuff......now this...great......

OT..thanks for the info and pk for the massage tip......I dont want anybody touching it though..it hurts.....

I DO NOT HAVE WARTS....AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH

Comment

Yea, it hurts, I feel your pain, believe me. Sometimes when mine gets bad it feels like a marble under the ball of my foot and I can hardley walk. I had my accupuncturist work on it. It felt like he was trying to cut it out when he was massaging it and then he stuck needles in it. I hated every second of the work he was doing but you know what, after that I have had no problems. It took him 3 sessions to fix it but it is well worth it. Think of it this way, if you can have a baby then you can get this done. Get a piece of leather and bite it while your getting the work done. All a podiatrist is going to want to do is surgery for something that can be fixed w/o surgery.
                        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                          Yea, it hurts, I feel your pain, believe me. Sometimes when mine gets bad it feels like a marble under the ball of my foot and I can hardley walk. I had my accupuncturist work on it. It felt like he was trying to cut it out when he was massaging it and then he stuck needles in it. I hated every second of the work he was doing but you know what, after that I have had no problems. It took him 3 sessions to fix it but it is well worth it. Think of it this way, if you can have a baby then you can get this done. Get a piece of leather and bite it while your getting the work done. All a podiatrist is going to want to do is surgery for something that can be fixed w/o surgery.
                          what is it???

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
                            and it I can feel little bump on the ball of my foot below my second toe. When I step, I can actually feel it on the floor; if I am barefoot. I dont feel it much when I am wearing shoes. My knee injury was in my right leg and this is on my left foot. I had a problem with overcompensating during my rehab and my unaffected knee was feeling it, but I have managed to correct that....I wonder if this has anything to do wth it.

I do have arthritis..not as bad as my mom but is it possible that that is what it is...joint inflammation? Bone spur? Should I see podiatrist or just be tough? I get little bumps in my fingers every now and then, but they go away and dont hurt near as much as this does.

Any suggestions?
                            Just lie down on your back and let Ms. Photo take care of your problem.... Oh wait wrong forum to be posting on.....lmmo
                            THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
                              Just lie down on your back and let Ms. Photo take care of your problem.... Oh wait wrong forum to be posting on.....lmmo
                              Aw, hell ....doesnt matter who massages it at this point.....just as long as it does not hurt anymore. Unless you have a foot thing...then you have to stay away from my toesies. Dont need you getting any T.H.O. while giving me a massage, you know!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19466 users online. 388 members and 19078 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X