Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACL tears only give you a problem if you play sports where you have to change direction a lot. Which of course is just about every sport but running straight ahead. Even if you don't play sports just twisting to get in an out of a car puts strain on the ACL. One can go without the ACL but it was put there by nature in the first place for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Josey Wales
      CHPMarine,

Weren't you available for 4850 pay? Or was it an off-duty injury?

Take care,

JW
      4800.... it was on duty, but if you are able to do limited duty tasks like ride a desk... that is what you will be doing. i got like 2 weeks of 4800 time post surgery, and all my appointments and therapy is on 4800.

Comment

Knee Surgery

I just had ACL reconstruction in Jan 05.

I went three years on a damaged ACL and torn men. I finally finished it off in AUG 04. I had my knee scoped in OCT 04 and it didnt work. I had my second surgery in JAN 05. I had extreme pain for weeks and thought Id never get back to normal. After therpay three times a week, I just started running again last week. I feel good but still have little aches and I cannot squat down with my body weigh on my knee. Doc says Ill get that back but it will probably take up to a year. I guess I got a good doctor, b/c I thought Id never be able to do anything again.

EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET HIT IN THE MOUTH

Comment

Gottso, schedule a consultation with Ronald Grelsamer in Manhattan. Besides diagnosing your problem, he'll advise you what surgeries to avoid. (He wrote a book called 'What Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Knee Surgery") If he's not listed on your insurance, tell him you're in LE and he'll knock $100 off his consultation fee, which is usually $250. It's $150 very well spent. Good luck.
          No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8102 users online. 204 members and 7898 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X