300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those crazy magnetic jewels

I am sure many of you have heard about the magnetic anklets, braclets etc. I for one always thought it was fake and generally just in a persons mind to think they work.

Well, I stand corrected. My grandmother is in town and swears by these things and insisted I try one on my ankle (problem ankle from many operations). Rather than argue with a 92 year old woman, I put the darn thing on. It actually works. I have no idea how or why it works but it does. Keep in mind, I didn't believe in this stuff so I don't believe this is a mind thing. Not sure if anyone else has tried these and what if any luck they have had with them. Just a thought. Thanks.
    Only speak to others what you want spoken back to you.

I've thought about getting one for my upper body...to magnetically "pull" my duty rig up and ease the strain on my back.

Comment

LMAO. I always wondered how you folks walk much less run with all that gear on.

Comment

A friend of mine has one. He swears by it. I have never tried one. His arm appears to have turned a light green color since he started wearing it though.

Comment

Green? uh oh. I guess wearing them all over my body may pose a little problem then. Now if it turned you blue then I would be OK with that (yes I am from the midwest, hint hint).

Comment

Amazingly sugar pills do the same thing for people in clinical studies

That's what people need, not vitamins, more sugar! The power of sugar!
            We don't need no stinking badges!

If there ain't no waves, you ain't rowing!

Comment

I know this really nice man who sells Copper home made bracelets he makes, and then sells them,He wears them around the clock and says they take away his arthritis...It is said that copper will help some how with minerals your body is missing and helps take arthritis away...When the copper starts to turn green it means it is getting out the bad stuff in the blood stream...He swares it works for him and others have had the same results...sounds good to me...I hurt all the time! I might give it a test run!I also like wearing meteorite jewlry,it is supposed to have mystical powers...only certain types though! and most are magnetic!
              Last edited by frank; 04-02-2005, 10:27 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14929 users online. 425 members and 14504 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X