300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling on Total Gym

I was posting this to see what people thought of the Total Gym?? For those of you who are not familiar with the name, it is the one that Chuck Norris backs. You use your own body weight to get through your exercises.

All pro and cons would be appreciated, and personal comments if you have used this machine.

Thanks all!!
    Stay Safe!!

I wouldn't waste my time on one. I had one for a while. Really didn't give that great of a workout. You'd be better off investing in a set of adjustable dumbbells and a bench.

Comment

I am not looking to get big, just stay in shape. It looked like a good cardio work piece. I had not heard that much about it. Were you trying to get bigger when using it, or did it just not work for you all around??
      Stay Safe!!

Comment

I had one and loved it and used it for about three years, until I bought a Bowflex, which I like a lot more.
        Visit TheologyWeb.com now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yxboom
          I had one and loved it and used it for about three years, until I bought a Bowflex, which I like a lot more.
          Hey I wish I had the money for a bowflex, lol. Hey, how about those dumbells that they came out with. The ones you can set the weight you want and pick it up, wow quiet cool if you ask me, lol. Money again is the factor, way to much for me to spend.

Thanks for your reply Yxboom!
          Stay Safe!!

Comment

If you're short on cash, then the Total Gym will work just fine. You can get such a great variety of movement with that machine. It uses a very large set of muscles (you'll find out what I mean when you actually use it). You will get out of it whatever you put in to it. If you use it with consistency, then you'll see results. Besides, life doesn't revolve around the traditional bench press. LOL
            Visit TheologyWeb.com now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yxboom
              If you're short on cash, then the Total Gym will work just fine. You can get such a great variety of movement with that machine. It uses a very large set of muscles (you'll find out what I mean when you actually use it). You will get out of it whatever you put in to it. If you use it with consistency, then you'll see results. Besides, life doesn't revolve around the traditional bench press. LOL
              Sounds good, I was trying to get away from the free weights. I wanted to try something new. Thanks for the info Yxboom.
              Stay Safe!!

Comment

My sister has one she uses a few times a week to tone up and stay in shape...she loves it. it used to be mine, but my rooms are so small and i didnt realize how much area you needed for the motions

Comment

I have a total gym somewhere underneath a nice pile of junk in the garage.

Comment

I take it you love it!! and use it often
                    Stay Safe!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9884 users online. 303 members and 9581 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X