Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ran 2 miles today, and it felt like I ran those 2 miles in like a little over 14 mins. And that was with walking for a few seconds and running again I might add, so I think I can run 1.5 miles in like 10-12 mins.

That's just an educated guess. Make what you want of it. But it's true. I'm going to start timing myself starting from Weds (because I like to run every other day instead of 5 days a week.).

Comment

• 1.5 mile run???? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Surely you jest!

motorized-couch1-640x533.jpg
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

• Im 45 years old 5'10 235 pounds. I just did it Wednesday in 14:30 (1.5 miles)

Comment

• Originally posted by Khanraider97 View Post
          I ran 2 miles today, and it felt like I ran those 2 miles in like a little over 14 mins. And that was with walking for a few seconds and running again I might add, so I think I can run 1.5 miles in like 10-12 mins.

That's just an educated guess. Make what you want of it. But it's true. I'm going to start timing myself starting from Weds (because I like to run every other day instead of 5 days a week.).
          Please stop talking.

https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...g-advice/page2

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11638 users online. 456 members and 11182 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X