Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest was 11:28 more recently 11:11 & 11:04

Comment

• 3 days 22 hours and 15 minutes..........................................I am old, fat and lazy
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• if you want full points just aim for these numbers..

Attached Files
        Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

• leo1112
          leo1112 commented
          Editing a comment
          Most I’ve done is 52 push ups 43 sit ups & 10:43 mile and a half @ age 31. ( police academy )

• Newuser2018
          Newuser2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          The optimum numbers for the local academy around here are

40 sit ups in 1 minute
          50 push ups in 1 minute
          1.5 mile run in 12 minute

You will pass with no problem.

• Went from 11:30 2 months ago to 10:43 yesterday my fastest ever. The key to success run 2 days a week and doing 100 burpees straight # killer

Comment

• Consistently under 10:00.

Last fitness exam I did for work was in May and I pulled down a 9:36, which is the fastest time I clocked since the academy.

But I also run 5 days a week. My joints will be loving me in 15 years.

Comment

• I haven't tested myself on a 1.5 mile in a while but when I was 50 pounds heavier I could do it in just under 14:30. Probably close to 12 minutes now.

Comment

• Ran fastest 1.50 mile went from 11:30 to 10:18 in 4 months just did it this past week that’s what burpees can do for you

Comment

• Burpess. We did 100 straight & one time as a punishment did 300.I attended a live in academy @ at the age of 31 was about to do 50 sit-ups (1 min) 62 push ups ( no time limit) & post a 10:18 , 1.5 mile run granted it took months but working out 5 days a week in the academy made me better

Comment

• I haven't timed myself on a run in probably ten years, not to mention I hate running. When I became a cop and had to do the 1.5 mile run I recorded a time of 10:04.

It sucked but I just pushed myself through it.

Comment

• leo1112
                    leo1112 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What’s state are u a cop in , how old were you when you ran it?. I was 31 11:30 when I started academy then got it down to 11 flat , 10:40 , then 10:18 by the last PT exam. Push ups also helped with cardio as we had to do as many as possible very fast

• I hadn’t run in 4 months ran 1.50 took me 13:11 ,gotta get back into it. At my academy high intensity training really helped burpess, sprints , stairs it took me 1 month to go from 11:30 to 11 flat granted I was working out 5 days a week even we only ran twice a week no more than 3.20 but that high intensity worked WONDERS. I’m hoping to get back to my 11 flat, I wonder if I would of kept up my running if I’d of been able to break into 9’s fastest was 10:18 for 1.50 miles

Comment

• 12:38

Could do better
                    Last edited by Saluki89; 06-18-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Mine was 9:28...at age 44. And I didn't have a background in running.

Comment

• leo1112
                        leo1112 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You sure? , no background in running , age 44 & you ran a 9:28 I smell a lie lol

• Aidokea
                        Aidokea commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was motivated to train very, very hard for that 1.5 mile run.

• Khanraider97
                        Khanraider97 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's believable. Floyd Mayweather can run a mile in 6 mins. And he's 40.

• 9:17 last I got timed.
                      6' 4" 227 lbs

Comment

• leo1112
                        leo1112 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How old are you

• Aidokea
                        Aidokea commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good job...how old are you?

• Fatest I have run 1.5 was about 9:46 about two or so years ago, via the under armour running phone app. Otherwise I had been consistently running 10:50 to 11:30's at the time. Injured myself not long after by landing on my foot the wrong way, I quit running for awhile after that happened. Getting back into it and my time has been in the 12 minute range. I have found using the concept 2 rower helps with cardio.

Comment

• leo1112
                        leo1112 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I do burpees to help my cardio. I hadn’t run in months but I’m getting back into it , I ran three days a week only 7 miles though but my calf is tight smh right , I’m going to stretch it out and run regardless

• leo1112
                        leo1112 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was in an academy so they got my running 1.5 from a 11:30 when I started to 10:20 when I finished but I haven’t trained since. Getting back into it now with HIIT , I’ll do sprints but I’m just now starting to run I was planning to start sprints 6 weeks later.

• Originally posted by Police View Post
                      I currently can make it in 18 minutes stressing the hell out of my heart.

5'11'
                      260 lbs

Not trying to offend you but you must be obese if it takes you 18 mins. Like I can run 1 mile in 8-9 mins with walking for 20 secs and than running again. I'm not fat, and my cardio is real bad, I train boxing too and my cardio is crap mid way through the first round too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6992 users online. 284 members and 6708 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X