Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest was 11:28 more recently 11:11 & 11:04

Comment

• 3 days 22 hours and 15 minutes..........................................I am old, fat and lazy
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• if you want full points just aim for these numbers..

Attached Files
        Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

• leo1112
          leo1112 commented
          Editing a comment
          Most I’ve done is 52 push ups 43 sit ups & 10:43 mile and a half @ age 31. ( police academy )

• Newuser2018
          Newuser2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          The optimum numbers for the local academy around here are

40 sit ups in 1 minute
          50 push ups in 1 minute
          1.5 mile run in 12 minute

You will pass with no problem.

• Went from 11:30 2 months ago to 10:43 yesterday my fastest ever. The key to success run 2 days a week and doing 100 burpees straight # killer

Comment

• Consistently under 10:00.

Last fitness exam I did for work was in May and I pulled down a 9:36, which is the fastest time I clocked since the academy.

But I also run 5 days a week. My joints will be loving me in 15 years.

Comment

• I haven't tested myself on a 1.5 mile in a while but when I was 50 pounds heavier I could do it in just under 14:30. Probably close to 12 minutes now.

Comment

• Ran fastest 1.50 mile went from 11:30 to 10:18 in 4 months just did it this past week that’s what burpees can do for you

Comment

• Burpess. We did 100 straight & one time as a punishment did 300.I attended a live in academy @ at the age of 31 was about to do 50 sit-ups (1 min) 62 push ups ( no time limit) & post a 10:18 , 1.5 mile run granted it took months but working out 5 days a week in the academy made me better

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7690 users online. 302 members and 7388 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X