300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBESE Officers

I have noticed one local agency has many obese officers both men and women. By obese I mean those that appear to be 50 or more lbs overweight. Some have two rolls of fat before the gunbelt and one below. It really is a sickening sight. It doesn't seem to bother their top cop who is a big guy himself and can't really meet any weight standards. Anyone else have an agency close by like this ??

Not quite that bad around here. The agency I'm trying to get hired with has fitness requirements but the officers with seniority get "grandfather claused" in so that they don't have to pass the tests. I think it's sickening to see an officer that fat, fortunately most of them are kept behind a desk (probably to eat donuts or other junk food), b/c if I was a criminal I could outrun them in no time flat! (assuming you can "outrun" someone too fat to run)
    "In our Creator we trust; all others we run NCIC."

Comment

Re: OBESE Officers

Originally posted by Bodie
      I have noticed one local agency has many obese officers both men and women. By obese I mean those that appear to be 50 or more lbs overweight. Some have two rolls of fat before the gunbelt and one below. It really is a sickening sight. It doesn't seem to bother their top cop who is a big guy himself and can't really meet any weight standards. Anyone else have an agency close by like this ??
      Bodie, Maybe they got a "Fatness" requirement at that agency
      Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8681 users online. 222 members and 8459 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X