300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness routine...

Anyone have a good fitness routine for building muscle. Not just toning up, that they wouldn't mind sharing? A friend had a good program from some college football teams but can't find them.
    Thanks.

daver
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell (1903 - 1950)
    ~Esse Quam Vidiri~

http://www.ast-ss.com/max-ot/max-ot_intro.asp

I have seen some amazing results from friends and colleagues that have used MAX-OT. I'm currently writing a plan for myself around it.

Comment

OR...

...or you could skip the sign-up fees, advertisements, passwords, plugs for fitness videos, supplements, pills, potions and lotions, and just read through the last few months of fitness threads right here on O.com.

If there's anything you still want to ask that hasn't been answered on old threads, just post your specific question. No charge.
      No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

I really increased my bench and put some good muscle on by doing a push/pull routine for weights. It falls in line with the bigger, stronger faster workout. You don't have to follow it exact, but the main idea is to do a pushing excerices on a muscle group on one day and follow it the next day with a pulling excercise. Hope this helps you out!

Excercises - Monday and Thursday
        Bench - 4 sets - 10 moderate reps, 6 moderately heavy reps, 3-4 heavy reps and 1 rep for about 95% of your max
        Towel Bench - 3 sets - generally much lighter 10 reps - 7 reps (a little heavier) - 5 reps (slightly heavier) *really work on the explosion of the lift rather than anything else.
        Dumbell Press - Same as bench
        Military Press - same as bench
        Squats - same as bench
        Leg extensions - same as bench

Tuesday and Friday
        Dumbell Flyes - same as bench
        Triceps extensions - same as bench
        Lat Pull downs - same as bench
        Leg curls - same as bench
        Also try to throw in some isometric excercies that day.

Comment

sounds like good routine

the push/pull routine with eights sounds good. I am going to try it myself. I have found isometrics to be good as well. Good advice here,ty.

Comment

Excercises - Monday and Thursday
            Bench - 4 sets - 10 moderate reps, 6 moderately heavy reps, 3-4 heavy reps and 1 rep for about 95% of your max
            Towel Bench - 3 sets - generally much lighter 10 reps - 7 reps (a little heavier) - 5 reps (slightly heavier) *really work on the explosion of the lift rather than anything else.
            Dumbell Press - Same as bench
            Military Press - same as bench
            Squats - same as bench
            Leg extensions - same as bench

Tuesday and Friday
            Dumbell Flyes - same as bench
            Triceps extensions - same as bench
            Lat Pull downs - same as bench
            Leg curls - same as bench
            Also try to throw in some isometric excercies that day.
            I would not advise doing this workout. Your muscles will burn out very quickly. Too much upper body, not enough legs. No mention of any cardiovascular workout.

take a look at http://www.bodybuilding.com/forums for some ideas

Comment

Sounds good to me bro..remember..LIFT HEAVY...
              Certified Personal Trainer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17310 users online. 491 members and 16819 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X