300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much Protein??

I was a weightlifter in high school and havent done it for years.
    I started back 2 years ago with moderated results. A bodybuilder friend of mine got me started on protein drinks and testerone boosters about 9 months ago. Since then I have gained about 25lbs.
    At present I am 38 years old, 5'8" 200lbs. I worked out 6 nights a week for 40 minutes to an hours. What I want to know is how much protein is too much. Right now I am drinking 44 grams in drinks plus whatever I eat through the day. Any help will be appreciated.

From what I've heard if your working out that much you should try and eat your body weight in protien. 200lbs = 200grams..... hopefully others will chime in with some suggestions. also try ISOPURE its high in protein and it's the first one that I've found that actually disolves the most, no chalk flavor, but it needs to be disolved in water for the best results......ISOPURE packet contains 0 fat, 25g carbs, 50r protein....low in cholesterol and sodium.....
    Last edited by incustody10-15; 12-01-2003, 10:34 PM.

Comment

"pssst"

17 very recent posts precisely on point right here fellas
      No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

How'd You Do That?

ProWriter (or somebody) - please tell me how to cut a post from another thread and paste it into a current thread. Thanks!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12684 users online. 392 members and 12292 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X