300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in lowel leg?

This is a message that I had read two day`s ago from Canadian Armed Forces phorum: PHORUM

"This could be shin splints....has been happening for while off and on. Like i run for a week and it doesn't hurt stopo for a couple weeks and its there. well just happened this week. Anybody else experience this problem and if you did what did you do to treat it?"
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    I also had that problem around one year ago. It is started in winter when I run 8 km per day. Doctor said that this is ok, just apply something warm after your running on your`s shank. I am used running shoes, but pain stell apearing. I finish my training for the next 4 months. Now, I using SWAT tactical boots "Night Hawk" EVERY day in the morning, when I do my 8 km run with tactical waistcoat 100 lb. And I forgot about pain, I think, the problem is not with your running shoes, something MUST grip your shank when you run and tactical boots the best choice. So, after 7 months of trainig I don`t know anymore that problem, SWAT boots realy help me.

i think i speak for everyone when i say "Huh?" keep working on that English nighty
    We don't need no stinking badges!

If there ain't no waves, you ain't rowing!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13967 users online. 393 members and 13574 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X