300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ProWriter

Hey Pro - I've never been to Vegas. Play a couple of slots for me will ya? When you win big for me, it'll give me an excuse to visit NYC and pick up my winnings. I'll cut you in - promise!!

Sorry Bro'...I just noticed this thread today after I got home. When I was paying for the internet hookup in the hotel I only checked into O.com whenever there was an e-mail that a thread I was subscribed to had a new post so I never saw any new threads at all. Actually, if I'd seen it in time and hit a slot machine for you, that would have been the extent of my gambling activities. We'd planned to spend $25 on the Aladdin "players club" again (with their $20 free slot play included) mainly to pick up a sweatshirt for me to match the one my wife got there last year, but we ended up just hitting the gym on our last night instead, where I found a real nice "24 Hour Gym" fleece pullover on sale...I know, real "high rollers" we are, huh? My idea of a "gambling rush" is waiting 'til the last 30 seconds before placing my bid for a telescope on ebay and correctly guessing what the highest bidder's highest bid was and beating it by a penny You'd like Las Vegas...24 hour gyms all over the place with great equipment...my highlight was finding out that Twinlab started making Ultra Fuel again when we stopped into the health food store because the gym happened to run outta my carb drink. Next time we go though, I'll hit a slot machine for you, no problem.
    No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

i made $27.50 playing blackjack on a cruise ship, just call me Mr. Money oh yeah!
      We don't need no stinking badges!

If there ain't no waves, you ain't rowing!

Comment

Yup - you guys are two high rollers

Gambling is just not my thing - I think if I ever hit Vegas I'd probably keep myself busy working out at all those great gyms (and then jogging around all those great all-you-can-eat buffet tables )

Two random thoughts from this past weekend;

Was out mountain biking when I noticed a lot of trucks parked along the typically-empty open tracks. Finally figured out that this was the first weekend of deer hunting season. As one hunter I bumped into happily informed me - open season for bucks AND does. Also suggested that maybe it wasn't too safe for me to be out there, because these hunters will shoot "at anything that even LOOKS like a white tail". Since I was wearing a light colored shirt, I got the hell out of there

Doing a race this upcoming weekend, and since Halloween just passed, I was wondering if scarfing down a wad of Milk-Duds could be classified as carbo-loading

No huh? Too late
        Last edited by krj; 11-03-2003, 12:55 PM.

Comment

i just got my hunting license, but i'm waiting until i'm able to own a handgun before i go just in case something pops up (like a bear), but dumbass hunters scare me from going hunting. they shoot you and then call it an "accident", laws need to be changed to make this WAY more serious
          We don't need no stinking badges!

If there ain't no waves, you ain't rowing!

Comment

haha krj...Milk-Duds sure do sound good but don't think they would classify in the carb-loading category....haha

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8111 users online. 217 members and 7894 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X