300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BrinkZone Sled-Centric Program!

The Ultimate Program For The Ultimate Whole Body Strength & Conditioning Tool

If you’ve been following my stuff for a while via vids, articles, and blog posts, you know I have been working with push sleds (specifically the Prowler II) for years now with people from all walks of life. SWAT teams, fitness models, strong man competitors, body builders, IFBB pro Figure competitors, to Joe/Jane every day fitness enthusiast, and those looking to shed some weight, to name just a few. The longer I use the sled with an ever wider variety of people with varying goals, the more convinced I became that the push sled is the single most effective strength and conditioning tool known to mankind. More info on this program HERE if interested.

- Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

I just finally bit the bullet and spend a few grand on my own home gym. I can be as loud as I want and drop the barbell without being harassed by gym staff now. I purchased a Wright itness prowler as well. I am excited to add that component to my training program.

Comment

Originally posted by NORCOCOP View Post
      I just finally bit the bullet and spend a few grand on my own home gym. I can be as loud as I want and drop the barbell without being harassed by gym staff now. I purchased a Wright itness prowler as well. I am excited to add that component to my training program.
      The sled rules all.
      - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5837 users online. 322 members and 5515 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X