300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza at the gym

That's hilarious. I love me some pizza, but I never understood why planet fitness gyms do this. I get their whole judgment free zone thing...but serving pizza while working out is a little ridiculous.

They flip out if you leave a little sweat on the machine but then days like this people walk around touching equipment with their greasy pizza paws. I don't get it. I'll stick to my garage where I set the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmac47 View Post
      That's hilarious. I love me some pizza, but I never understood why planet fitness gyms do this. I get their whole judgment free zone thing...but serving pizza while working out is a little ridiculous.

They flip out if you leave a little sweat on the machine but then days like this people walk around touching equipment with their greasy pizza paws. I don't get it. I'll stick to my garage where I set the rules.
      I think it's one of those once monthly rewards - like a cheat day. However, I think it's meant to eat AFTER you work out, not during.
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I didn't even make it to the locker room yet!

Comment

first time seeing this. the guy just did not know what he was doing

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3474 users online. 176 members and 3298 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X