300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "healthy eating" part...

So, say you can figure out a way to have some time to exercise between working 2 jobs, spending time with the family, etc... How can you really focus on what you eat when you never know when you are going to be able to grab a bite?

ive found that the best way for me to eat healthy is to make healthy meals/snacks in advance, and bring them with. if your relying on taking a meal break, im sure you've seen that's not always possible. then your forced to eat junk from a gas station when you can. pack healthy meals and snacks, then you can control what your eating, even if you have to eat in your car or while writing a report. also you can avoid those times of not being able to eat at all, that's just as bad as well.
    VIRES VIRTUS MORES

Comment

I have a Six Pack Bag, kinda like a lunch box on crack... (no pun intended..) It holds all of my meals for the day, and 4 drinks.

I normally pack a Lunch and a snack in it, a protein shake, a preworkout and a my refillable water bottle with an extra bottle of water. Keeps me going all day and I never have to eat something because it is close by and we have a lull in action. Breakfast I will usually eat with someone, Healthy breakfast keeps me full until Lunch. I'll stop and grab filtered water at the ER, or a bottle from a store when I need to, down the protein shake about 3 hours before the end of shift, Preworkout once I am off duty, and hit the gym on the way home.

Meant to add-

http://www.sixpackbags.com/

The Innovator 300 is what I have, enough room for a full day of meals.

Comment

I prep all my meals for the week on Sunday. Weight them out, organize them into labeled containers and everywhere I go I bring my meals with me.

Comment

What do you guys usually pack for meals? Just baked chicken or othe stuff?
          Originally posted by RSGSRT
          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I usually bake a few pounds of chicked breasts and some lean ground beef made into burgers. I also bring cottage cheese, yogurt, protein bars, and a protein shake. Some potatoes and greens if I can stuff it all in my bag.

Comment

Cook in advance and thinking about the consequence of not eating healthy food

Comment

Salads are life savers. Apples are portable, bananas come in their own containers, and water... nuff said.

Comment

Bacterial Vaginosis Symptoms
                  As there are some different kinds of bacterial vaginosis, the symptoms will never be uniform.
                  However, some are common and you had better check this list:
                  • The discharge from the vagina becomes strange in its color and odor.
                  • Itchiness and sometimes, irritation.
                  • Pain during urination or intercourse.
                  • Bleeding vagina.
                  Some of these symptoms are serious. If you notice bleeding, make an appointment with a doctor immediately so as to prevent the worst scenario.
                  Though, with common and not-too-dangerous problems, such as itchiness, you can absolutely treat them at home. Use Tea Tree Oil to treat

Tea tree oil may not be a strange name to many women because of its various health benefits, especially on the skin.
                  Thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal qualities, tea tree oil is a wonderful natural cure for bacterial vaginosis.
                  It quickly removes the foul smell in the vagina, which helps women escape from many embarrassing situations in daily life.
                  The mixture of tea tree oil and warm water will be ideal for women to rinse their infected vagina once every day.
                  Nevertheless, this vaginitis natural treatment does not apply to pregnant women.
                  https://www.womenshealth.gov/publica...vaginosis.html
                  https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-r...ial-vaginosis/
                  https://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stdfact-b...-vaginosis.htm
                  https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/...rial-vaginosis

Comment

Very badly extratopical, mamieramos -- no-one ought to read about that in a thread about healthy eating.

Comment

Mamieramos, do you have something organically wrong with your brain, or are you just a spamming troll? No matter what, GO AWAY. No one wants to read about bleeding, breeding or what you think we're needing.
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7561 users online. 366 members and 7195 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X