300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too tired to work out.

Alright, I have let myself get too out of shape. I have never been a fan of working out so its hard to motivate myself too. My big problem is I am too tired when I get home from work.

Are any of those pre workout supplements good for giving energy?

Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ON Essential Amino Energy turns the Sarge into a mixture of Ric Flair, Macho Man Randy Savage and the Warrior.

It's so good, it'll make yer man parts tingle.

Get some.
      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Bill View Post
        Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!
        I am immune to coffee. I have drank too much over my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
          ON Essential Amino Energy turns the Sarge into a mixture of Ric Flair, Macho Man Randy Savage and the Warrior.

Get some.
          I will look into it.

Where is a place to get?

Comment

I get mine from Amazon. You could probably find it at GNC or any place similar.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Take your skirt off and just do it, your body will do what your mind tells it too, eventually it will get the idea

Use supplements if you need to but once you get over the lack of motivation hump you'll find your energy will increase, you still might not like working out but you can get into a routine and start getting it done
              Originally posted by Rudy8116
              The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
              OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

What shift do you work? I occasionally go through "lazy" spells...it's pretty natural in this job especially working midnights. Regardless, for me I've always enjoyed working out just before work. Wakes me up and also has my body properly stretched before shift. Once you get in a routine, it'll be so much easier and you'll get motivated seeing the results.

Comment

Same idea, try to work out before duty, that´s my way to handle it. If this doesn´t work, try to get yourself motivated by the "under armour- i will..." videos on youtube, best motivation for me to work out!

Comment

Originally posted by Gmac47 View Post
                    What shift do you work? I occasionally go through "lazy" spells...it's pretty natural in this job especially working midnights. Regardless, for me I've always enjoyed working out just before work. Wakes me up and also has my body properly stretched before shift. Once you get in a routine, it'll be so much easier and you'll get motivated seeing the results.
                    Days right now. I have to wake up so early that I am just drained.

Comment

Have you ever tried NO Explode? I used to take that when I trained for college football, great stuff. Also, what kind of workouts are you doing? I know when I was just running I would dread going to workout, now I added "fun" lifts (Dead, press, bench, row, squat) and I find it easier to go knowing that Im not just running.
                      In Valor there is hope

Comment

Some of the ones I've used are Jacked, Muscle Pharm Assault, No Expolode, and Cellucor C4.

Bottom line, you have to find time to workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
                          I assume you can't workout on duty?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post

Get some.
                            It will turn you into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.

*I have no experience with this product, but I absolutely could not resist saying that.
                            Originally posted by Michigan
                            Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
                              Then I would suggest after dinner, when hopefully the family is winding down. Are you working out at home or going to a gym? I'd also say yes, pre workout drinks like no xplode are going to help and keep u motivated/focused. However I stay away from them because when you " cycle off" I always felt like complete crap. But they do work when your on them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6801 users online. 282 members and 6519 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X