300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustable Dumbbells

Anyone here use adjustable dumbbells? I have the Classic 45 Powerblocks, which adjust from 5-45. I need to upgrade to get larger increments. Unfortunately Powerblock sells extensions but not for this set.

I am thinking about buying the 5-90lb sets, but they run around 550-600.

Does anyone have them already? Or have any other adjustable sets from other companies that go to this size?

Any recommendations are appreciated.

I had a set that went to 85, if I recall correctly. They are good for quick changes, but many people prefer the feel of Ironmasters for adjustables.
    I now have 5-100 hex dumbbells and, although it takes up more room, I prefer it.
    www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
      Anyone here use adjustable dumbbells? I have the Classic 45 Powerblocks, which adjust from 5-45. I need to upgrade to get larger increments. Unfortunately Powerblock sells extensions but not for this set.

I am thinking about buying the 5-90lb sets, but they run around 550-600.

Does anyone have them already? Or have any other adjustable sets from other companies that go to this size?

Any recommendations are appreciated.
      There are two major brands when it comes to adjustable dumbbells. I have used both powerblock and bowflex 552 but bowflex looks and feels much better.

Comment

Check craigslist or a used sporting goods store for a pair of spinlock dumbbell handles and a stack of standard plates (1" hole) in 5, 10 and 2-1/2 pounds. It's not as quick to change weights but they can be found a lot cheaper than Powerblocks or similar.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10411 users online. 335 members and 10076 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X