Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein Pancake's mmmm

Buddy sent this to me, they were good

Mix the following ingredients in a bowl until it makes a pancake batter-like consistency;

3/4 cup oatmeal

1 whole egg

3-4 egg whites (if you would rather use the liquid egg whites 1/4cup = 2 egg whites; I used 1/2 cup)

1 scoop vanilla praline protein powder (I bought vanilla whey protein powder; you can use soy or whatever, half a chopped apple dash of cinnamon and 2 packets of equal (optional)

I never used the equal and it always seemed sweet enough without it. One time I tried with w/just a tsp of vanilla extract and that was good.

Pour the mixture into a fry pan and cook on medium until one side is lightly browned. Flip it over until the other side is done.

Presto! Eat it hot, or wrap in foil and take it with you for a super convenient travel meal. (I think it tastes good cold too)

Let me know what you think if you ever make them.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

I've been making these for awhile now and it has become (by far) my favorite way to get my morning protein shot.

I've used a Berry flavored protein powder which gives in a nice blueberry pancake kind of taste. I even made it with some Chocolate/Peanut Butter protein which were also pretty good.
    Originally posted by kontemplerande
    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

I've used a Berry flavored protein powder which gives in a nice blueberry pancake kind of taste
      I haveto try that
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

try adding a little bit of SS/FF Jello mix, will give the pancakes a nice fluffy texture and you can get creative with flavors, baking powder/soda mix helps too

Comment

I'm going to try this soon. We need more portable recipes like this.
          "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
          I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

I've been meaning to make protein pancakes. Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6022 users online. 299 members and 5723 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X