300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat burner/ weight lose supplement

I'm wondering if anyone has ever used a fat burner/ weight lose supplement before? Something like hydroxycut or similar? Are these a waste of money or do they actually work? i would prefer something that won't explode my heart as well

I do take a pre workout supplement like Nano Vapour or NOxplode and i do like them but was wondering if i could supplement them with one of those fat burner kind of energy pills i've heard of.

Thanks for the advice! just looking to get rid of some of those unwanted pounds!! ( if case you are wondering i already work out approx. 5 days a week and do a fair amount of cardio so i'm not a lazy slug looking for quick and easy results

I used Hydroxycut Hardcore before it was pulled off the shelves... I liked it. It's a thermogenic, so it definitely got my temperature up. You'll be sweating a lot more as well. I was in GNC the other day and actually saw a new Hydroxycut Hardcore supplement... I don't know how different it is from the previous stuff if at all... Maybe you should try Lipo 6. Don't pay any crazy amount for it... I think you can find the original Lipo 6 in Wal-mart for a reasonable price. And if that doesn't get you the kick you're looking for, get the new stuff they've come out with called "Lipo 6 Black." Just do your research online and read reviews for each product... make sure you know what you're getting. Whatever you get, just slowly get on it, maybe take half the recommended dosage to see how your body reacts, then go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by JacobNorthman View Post
      I used Hydroxycut Hardcore before it was pulled off the shelves... I liked it. It's a thermogenic, so it definitely got my temperature up. You'll be sweating a lot more as well. I was in GNC the other day and actually saw a new Hydroxycut Hardcore supplement... I don't know how different it is from the previous stuff if at all... Maybe you should try Lipo 6. Don't pay any crazy amount for it... I think you can find the original Lipo 6 in Wal-mart for a reasonable price. And if that doesn't get you the kick you're looking for, get the new stuff they've come out with called "Lipo 6 Black." Just do your research online and read reviews for each product... make sure you know what you're getting. Whatever you get, just slowly get on it, maybe take half the recommended dosage to see how your body reacts, then go from there.
      just read a bunch of reviews for the lip 6 black and it seems to get great reviews. A question tho, since it makes you so hot will this happen at night when you are trying to sleep?i'm already hot as hell at night, don't want anymore heat!

Comment

I take GNC's Sport vitapacks which have thermogenics in them. I find that they really dehydrate me fast so I make sure that I drink a lot of water prior to taking them.
        "Character is someone you are when no one is watching."

Comment

The best fat burner I have found is cardio..... well that and a mixture of crystal meth and PCP.
          Seriously though for a little extra boost I like VPX Redline or Lipo 6

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaystreets1 View Post
            just read a bunch of reviews for the lip 6 black and it seems to get great reviews. A question tho, since it makes you so hot will this happen at night when you are trying to sleep?i'm already hot as hell at night, don't want anymore heat!
            Lipo 6 Black - Recommended Dosage: "take 3 in the morning, and an additional 3 in the afternoon, Do not take within 6 hours of sleep. Never exceed 6 per day."

You're temperature will be normal as long as you don't take them close to bedtime. I would start out with 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon your 1st day... see how your body reacts then work your way up. Read the bottle, follow the instructions, it is definitely a potent thermogenic. Just don't ever take more than 6 per day.

Oh, and any time you take anything like this, MAKE SURE YOU DRINK WATER!!!! caps are necessary here, seriously, drink as close to a gallon of water a day if possible. Gotta really keep yourself hydrated. Also, don't drink any caffeinated beverages on this stuff because you'll already be getting 200mg of caffeine with it.
            Last edited by JacobNorthman; 05-01-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

took hydroxycut years ago before they pulled it and revamped it. it worked but gave me the shakes so i had to stop.

i took mitotropin and had great success with it. you must eat the way it suggests for optimal results. and, no i know it wasn't the diet that made me lose all the weight because i had it in check months prior

Comment

Oxy Elite Pro...

I swear by this stuff, gives you tons of energy, but you need to follow the directions on the bottle. When it says the first few days only take one pill, ONLY TAKE ONE PILL. If you start out too quick you will have the jitters like crazy.
                sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
                Rocky Balboa
                Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

I used the Hydroxycut Hardcore both before and after the pull. The before seemed to work, especially in the gym. I'd take a hit about 30 minutes before a good lifting session and saw a definite improvement in my performance in the gym. The after made me jittery and gave me wicked heart-burn so I stopped using them altogether.

I can't speak as to their effectiveness as a fat burner though. I was definitely losing weight and doing better while on the early product, but I was also working out much harder and doing more cardio (training for a marathon) so I'm pretty sure that was the real reason for the improvement.

Awhile back I switched to Animal Cuts but couldn't drink enough water to keep hydrated and it caused my blood pressure to spike dangerously high.

Now days, I'm sticking to the all-natural method and am having good success with that.
                  Originally posted by kontemplerande
                  Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

thanks for all the advice guys, really appreciate it. I think i'm gonna try the lipo 6 black and see how that goes, i'm usually not very sensitive to caffein or other things so we shall see.

Like SRT said eventually i want to get on an all natural diet and hope that works out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
                      Oxy Elite Pro...

I swear by this stuff, gives you tons of energy, but you need to follow the directions on the bottle. When it says the first few days only take one pill, ONLY TAKE ONE PILL. If you start out too quick you will have the jitters like crazy.
                      Yeaaaaaaaa buddy! I am currently taking it now. A friends wife took it and ate responsibly as well. She is shedding fat and really she wasn't what I would label as overweight. She wanted help in getting rid of some pounds acquired during pregnancy. I followed the directions and still got the jitters.
                      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

I've tried a lot of stuff in the past. Hydroxycut worked years ago, but I stopped using it because of the shakes, the sweats, and fear of the unknown consequences of long term use. I tried Hydroxycut again a year ago and it did nothing. So I've got a bottle and a half sitting around.

The absolute best fat burner I've ever found is the one I'm on now. A paleo diet and hard work. Even though I am only lifting half as often as I was last year(hopefully that will change soon), I am losing weight fast, gaining strength, and feel better, while staying well fed and very well hydrated. I eat a ton and drink a ton of water. I'm never hungry or thirsty, and if I am, I eat and drink.

You won't find a replacement for hard work in a pill. I won't ever take a weight loss/fat burner again.

Comment

So i guess Lipo 6 Black was pulled in Canada for a formula change So when i'm in Montana at the middle of May i may pick up some.

Comment

These fat burners the same as pre workout supps? I'm taking ACG3 and it makes you sweat in the gym.

Comment

I like the new Lipo 6 Black. You take one in am and one in early afternoon (8 hours before bed) for a total of only two a day or in a 24 hour period. (I love that)

I feel a big difference in the gym and have noticed a few pounds come off in the last two weeks.
                              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5765 users online. 342 members and 5423 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X