300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side lard

I have finally reached my goal of having a flat stomach. It took some time but it sure was a good feeling when I got there. The front looks great, but I still have mini love handles on my sides goin on. I'm told the best method is to continue to up my cardio and they will eventually disappear. Does anybody have any further suggestions?

Awesome, I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Work some weighted Lat excercises and weighted ab excercises into your routine as well. If you have no muscle definition then there is nothing to show off!

Comment

You can't spot reduce (pick and choose where fat will come off), so whoever told you to up your cardio was correct... The only way to burn off the love handles is to keep losing fat (and keep your diet in check).

Comment

92FS...forgive me for getting a laugh out of the title "Side Lard"...that's hysterical.

Cardio, cardio, and I like to do ab exercises that cause me to twist. It keeps my abs tight, toned, and my sides slim (I'm female). My mother uses that Ab Glider by Pro Form and she looks better than women half her age. It allows you to do a side to side swing that really targets that area. I realize its a little tougher for men to lose there, but it might be worth looking into.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10802 users online. 435 members and 10367 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X