300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
    You know it brother we came up together!! (with running) Did my second 5 mile run this past Sunday and it felt great. ..I gotta find those old posts from us.

What's it been two years now since we first started posting and looking for advice on running?
    5 miles is a huge milestone! Congrats. That's a big accomplishment. Yea, I'd say about two years now since we were wandering around these forums wondering how we were going to run 1.5 miles without dying. Now look at us! ha ha ha...I just finished my first sprint triathalon this summer!
    "Character is someone you are when no one is watching."

Comment

I saw that congratulations my man. You have come a long way it shows your Will and determination!!

HAHAHA that is funny about the 1.5 without dying.

I don't know about you but it akes me a mile or so still to stop feeling slightly winded and get into my rythem. I just don't know but it takes me so long to warm up but once I am I feel like I can just go on and on then that "High" kicks in. I wish I could get that feeling sooner if that makes sense?
      Last edited by jcioccke; 05-09-2011, 01:58 PM.
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I can't run on a track- I get too bored. I have a nice path near the lake that I run it helps. If I was running in circles on a lap I don't think I could do a mile. I give you all the respect in the world for being able to do that.
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9085 users online. 450 members and 8635 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X