Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadlifting Nude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmjExKeUVaY

Lol, this guy is an idiot but if you watch his other videos he is actually a physical freak. He does a sitting no momentum 58-inch box jump!

Originally posted by _GLOCK_ View Post

Lol, this guy is an idiot but if you watch his other videos he is actually a physical freak. He does a sitting no momentum 58-inch box jump!
    What a turd. Of course he can do box jumps well, he only has to hurl about 150lbs vertically. He's a skinny little weirdo. And his deadlift form sucked, despite only lifting 225lbs. I thought he was going to fall backwards every rep from over extending.

Comment

That kid is nuts!
      - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Walking around the corner to get your sets in....WTF is that? Returning to the counter asking for my membership back because the gym here is full of freaks!!!
        Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
        Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
        It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by SOI View Post
          What a turd. Of course he can do box jumps well, he only has to hurl about 150lbs vertically. He's a skinny little weirdo. And his deadlift form sucked, despite only lifting 225lbs. I thought he was going to fall backwards every rep from over extending.
          LOL, I do not disagree with anything you have stated he is a weirdo, I merely posted it for entertainment purposes. In his other video's he does squat I think 405 and a 480 deadlift. Yes, he is just another idiot looking for attention and youtube hits, I am guilty of feeding him and so are you.

Comment

LOL, I do not disagree with anything you have stated he is a weirdo, I merely posted it for entertainment purposes. In his other video's he does squat I think 405 and a 480 deadlift. Yes, he is just another idiot looking for attention and youtube hits, I am guilty of feeding him and so are you.
            Respectable deadlift numbers for a guy his size.

I blame you entirely for my hit feeding his need for attention. I thought it would be a chick, or at worst, a joke. I was an innocent victim.

Comment

WTF???......................................weird!
              This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

What a weirdo.
                Originally posted by JasperST
                "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

That was really pointless. lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9013 users online. 208 members and 8805 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X