300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lose or maintain weight whie IOD??

So back in Oct. '10 I was injured on duty i got mt left shoulder caught and crushed in one of the sally port doors. I have not been able to work out since. I just had surgery to repair the ligament that holds the shoulder in place and now waiting for physical therapy. Any ideas on what to do to lose the weight I've gained, I'm going nuts just walking the neighborhood...
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Hi moparfan, sorry to hear about your injury.

I think a stationary bike would be conducive to working out with some intensity without moving your upper body/shoulder around too much

Comment

check this guy out- Matt "Kroc" Kroczaleski. he's a powerlifter/turned bodybuilder. he tore his tricep recently, and while he has been unable to lift for that arm/side, he continued to lift with the other because the body will to some degree keep activating the nerves on the untrained side. here's his workout log, maybe take some time and go through his posts the last few weeks and see his thoughts on the matter.

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-...d=126&__N=Matt Kroczaleski
      use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6156 users online. 346 members and 5810 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X