300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein Mixes

Any of you guys know of any protein powders that you could actually bear the taste of? I've tried multiple products, tried mixing them with different things and I just can't seem to find something that doesn't make me gag.
    We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

This stuff is pretty good in chocolate, tastes like watered down NesQuick powder-In my opinion anyway.

GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 - Chocolate

Comment

I was always a fan of GNC Whey Cookies and Cream, but only with (skim) milk. It didn't taste good at all with water. It actually dissolved well into the milk.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3017358

Comment

HiHealth x-rated Vanilla protien w/ skim milk, heshey's chocolate syrup, and some ice. I'm enjoying it right now.

Comment

Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey is good. Sarge has 'Turbo Chocolate' but there are also strawberry & cookies and cream varieties as well.
          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by wcudrummer View Post
            Any of you guys know of any protein powders that you could actually bear the taste of? I've tried multiple products, tried mixing them with different things and I just can't seem to find something that doesn't make me gag.
            Take up golf
            - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Optimum Nutrition, EAS, Myofusion, Syntha-6, Muscle Milk, Designer Whey, All the whey
              They all taste fine to me. I usually get 1 fruit flavor and 1 chocolate.

I always mix chocolate with milk or Starbucks frappucino.
              I always mix fruit flavors (strawberry or banana typically) with Simply Orange orange juice, Sunny D, or some other fruit mix and 1 banana.

My wife is the absolute pickiest person in the world, just the smell of these powders makes her gag. However, she LOVES the chocolate-frappucino mix and any of the fruit combinations.
              Last edited by brownj21; 03-10-2011, 02:32 PM.
              www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

Dymatize Elite, Muscle Tech Hardcore, EAS if you are buying it at walmart you can bet it wont taste good...... Stick to basic flavors, chocolate, strawberry, Vanilla, Cookies and Creme. Remember you get what you pay for. Many places will allow you to try a sample before hand so you don't get stuck with something gross. But as others have said just suck it up and drink it!

Comment

I love the ON Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor, but I've only been able to find it in Casien.

I have used ON's Any Whey that is flavorless (mostly). I've mixed it in with some chocolate milk or juice for a protein boost during a post-workout recovery drink. Better yet is using it for pancakes. Yum!
                  Originally posted by kontemplerande
                  Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

used to do muscle milk chocolate in a blender with some ice, milk, a banana and some peanut butter for a desert snack if dinner didnt fill me up.... now i have super pro protein by inner armour, tastes allright but i slug it down on the way to work n e way

Comment

Muscle milk...while tasty, is probably one of the worst proteins from a nutritional standpoint. I'm not an expert, but I like gaspari myofusion, tony gonzalez's all pro science whey, or syntha 6.
                      This is for all you new people. I only have one rule: everyone fights, no one quits. You don't do your Job i'll shoot you myself.

Comment

Of all the protein shakes I've tried, I personally like Syntha-6 the most. The taste (Chocolate Milk) is the best chocolate tasting shake I've had. HOWEVER, for some reason, the pre-made Syntha-6 shakes taste disgusting. The pre-made Muscle Milk shakes taste awesome!

Iso Pure was also good but it was short lived. It does have zero carbs though.

Comment

im currently taking some body fortress. got three flavors, choc, choc peanut butter, and strawberry. they are all good...strawberry makes good smoothies, especially blended with bananas. also, i occasionally use AST's Whey protein isolate. chocolate. stay away from fruit punch...unless thats all you can get! LOL or just eat a crap load of chicken...
                          dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Muscle milk. vanilla is best, but if you warm up the chocolate in the microwave it taste like hot chocolate.
                            Cincinnati PD

Comment

Originally posted by pat8228 View Post
                              Muscle milk. vanilla is best, but if you warm up the chocolate in the microwave it taste like hot chocolate.
                              Nice haha. I've tried that with Body Fortress Whey Protein...and yea...I didn't exactly get that result. lol. But all these responses are really great, thank you guys!
                              We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4850 users online. 281 members and 4569 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X