300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Girlfriend Needs Some Advice

My girlfriend is looking into meal replacement options during the day at work. If anyone has some recipes for some replacement shakes or smoothies it would be much appreciated. Thanks

It depends, is she trying to lose weight or build muscle? They have different "stuff" to target the two categories.
    We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Comment

losing weight is her goal.....she doesnt really want to get into supplements, more into fresh fruit/juices and things of that nature that will still help her stay healthy and have well balanced nutritional value

Comment

Originally posted by thepizzle44 View Post
        losing weight is her goal.....she doesnt really want to get into supplements, more into fresh fruit/juices and things of that nature that will still help her stay healthy and have well balanced nutritional value
        v8
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Builder Bar, by Clif a soy protein bar that comes in yummy flavors that I ate every lunch while at the Academy instead of the inmate cooked lunch for future police officers…

Clif also does a Clif Bar a soy protein bar that is less heavy, chocolate cherry almond and the white chocolate macadamia are my favorites, which I use for between meal snack and or breakfast.

Their Luna Bar and Luna Protein Bar are even lighter, designed they say for women… They don’t fill me up but as a after workout snack they work.
          Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by thepizzle44 View Post
            Check this link out http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrps.html

I use this site to get reviews on muscle developing supplements and exercises and such. I know it's a "bodybuilding" website, but they usually have good reviews with all the right info on gaining mass AND losing weight. They can at least get you on your feet and they seem pretty unbiased towards products. Hope this helps!

Comment

My wife drinks those carnation instant breakfast packages in a glass of milk. It's much better than her "no breakfast, out the door" option.

I like them too. I put them in my protein shakes.

Comment

Ooh yea, I've had those. Those are really good, but they didn't fill me up.

Comment

ok thanks guys i'll let her know some of the options that have been posted

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6349 users online. 362 members and 5987 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X