300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 hour energy

Hey guys, I am a runner and recently and started taking 5 hour energy to replace my coffees in the morning. But last night I drank half a bottle before I worked out and I have to tell you "Jesus my energy throughout the run was amazing oh yeah, no crash". Have any of you used this product for energy or any other product you would recommend?
    It smells like college in your car sir.

Oxy Elite Pro, weight loss/energy supplement that i swear by. ENERGYYYYYYYYYYY
    sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

I havent tried the 5 hour energy, but I did try the Gatorade Prime yesterday, seemed to be alright. I'll give 5 hour a try sometime and let you know what i think. I use a creatine supplement (fruit punch powder) on my boxing/lifting days which I like.

Comment

I've used this on my first few midnight rotations, especially if I was in court during the day. It does what it says during a regular day, but I haven't tried it while exercising.

Comment

I drank half of it once before and thought my heart was going to explode.

I usually get Ripped Force or Speed Stack and rarely drink all of that either. Now the gym isn't offering them and Red Bull just ain't cuttin' it. I work out before work so I need to be awake and have instant energy within 10 minutes and these did the trick.

World_So_Cold

Comment

That stuff is too expensive, but I use it for "emergency energy kicks", like doubling back, or those mondays back to midnights after a 3 or 4 day weekend and your sleep schedule was thrown off.

Comment

I like Jack3d...I have found myself, on several occasions, looking at my watch and going "I've been in the gym for how long?!?!?!" and still feel like going more.

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                I drank half of it once before and thought my heart was going to explode.

I usually get Ripped Force or Speed Stack and rarely drink all of that either. Now the gym isn't offering them and Red Bull just ain't cuttin' it. I work out before work so I need to be awake and have instant energy within 10 minutes and these did the trick.

If you need something with more of a "Kick", I would recommend Jacked. Its sold at GNC and will do exactly what it says. That being said it is often too much for some people. But it may work for you if other things aren't cutting it.
                "As Iron Sharpens Iron, So to Shall One Man Sharpen Another"

Comment

Those things are trouble for your heart. If you're in shape and exercising daily you shouldn't need it. Lay off the coffee as well

Comment

I've used 5 hour energy drink a few times. It's not good for you to use all the time, but OK on occasions. I'm a runner also, and when I take it before a run my endurance (distance) increases and I have better times on my runs. Whenever I have to run for time I drink some about an hour before the run. I only use this once a month if that. It has a lot of caffeine and can cause a lot of problems if you take it on a daily basis. Just my thoughts on it.
                    Cincinnati PD

Comment

Originally posted by NYCJake View Post
                      Those things are trouble for your heart. If you're in shape and exercising daily you shouldn't need it. Lay off the coffee as well

What study is that based on?

Comment

I like the "extra strength" (black bottles). The product works great. I found the most inexpensive place to purchase would be at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club stores.
                        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

I like it for when ive been up for hours and hours and need something to keep me moving. Everythings bad in huge doses. just dont use it all the time. eating right and exercise is great, but when youve spent that energy by staying awake for longer than you should, five hour energy is amazing.

Comment

dont cry...

Comment

Originally posted by NYCJake View Post
                              According to what/who?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9358 users online. 439 members and 8919 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X